Shortage of Test C in South Africa

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

The press is reporting that patients are having a difficult time getting testosterone cypionate in South Africa:

There is a nationwide stockout in SA of Depo-testosterone. Depo-testosterone is the brand name for testosterone cypionate injections manufactured by pharmaceutical company, Pfizer. Pfizer did not answer questions about why the product is out of stock, for exactly how long there has been a problem, or if rumours are true that it has stopped producing it. The company issued this media statement: "There is currently a short-term interruption of supply of Depo-Testosterone in South Africa due to circumstances outside of Pfizer's control. We are expecting to resume supply by the end of February 2019."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Not only there even in Europe some brands and other medications are out of stock but it’s not always true. There some medications that Africa and other countries have great demands for so some big pharma companies prefer sell them those countries with much more profit that they could sell them for Europe.

Jinzang

We've seen several of these shortages in medical supplies in recent years and I can only guess why. I believe that the pharmaceutical companies are buying their raw materials from China, just as the underground steroid dealers do, so manufacturing testosterone is a simple procedure. My guess is that the pharmaceutical industry has become so concentrated into a few companies that they don't have to worry about competition and that they focus on higher profit, still under patent medicines rather than lower profit generic medicines and medical supplies.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me