Shortage of Injectable Testosterone C Reported

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I haven't seen this reported on the forum. Major pharmaceutical companies are reporting a shortage. There is no clear reason why:

• Cipla has testosterone cypionate injection on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
  • Hikma has testosterone cypionate 200 mg/mL 1 mL vials on allocation. The 200 mg/mL 10 mL vials are on back order and the company estimates a release date in mid- to late-November 2019.
  • Perrigo has testosterone cypionate 200 mg/mL 1 mL vials on intermittent back order and the company is releasing supplies as they become available. The 200 mg/mL 10 mL vials are on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
  • Pfizer has Depo-Testosterone 200 mg/mL 1 mL vials on intermittent back order and the company is releasing supplies as they become available. The 100 mg/mL 10 mL vials and 200 mg/mL 10 mL vials are available in limited supply.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I read on Pfizer’s website that they have a shortage of 200mg/ml cyp until October-November. That’s causing ppl who usually buy the brand name to use generic, which is causing a shortage of generic now.

Pringle

I just got my script filled and had to get 100mg/ml due to this shortage. Pharmacist gave me the direction to double the amount of each shot, but inconvenient none the less to have to shoot more volume with the small needles most of us use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me