Shockwave Therapy for Penile Enhancement

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Good Afternoon gentlemen. Well I went to a regenerative medicine clinic that focuses on Erectile dysfunction and male enhancement. Since starting TRT my erections have been so-so. I purchsed a package of 12 shockwave therapies, and 2 PRP injections (Priapus shots). I have already done one shockwave treatment. I know that most are very skeptical about these treatments and rightfully so. I feel like a fool that has been parted from his money by a Dr selling snake oil. Regardless, I remain hopeful and at the very least I can provide some feednack for everyone here. If you are interested in my experience, I'll keep you updated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

Thanks for sharing.. I did 12 shockwave sessions last year with my doctor (who gave me nice price break since he just purchased his machine). I did find them to be helpful (especially right after the treatments), and I think I have had a nice boost in erection quality over the last 12 months. That being said, the normal cost seems high for the corresponding benefit.

I would certainly do it again, but only after the pricing comes down.

FurryDude

Good Afternoon gentlemen. Well I went to a regenerative medicine clinic that focuses on Erectile dysfunction and male enhancement. Since starting TRT my erections have been so-so. I purchsed a package of 12 shockwave therapies, and 2 PRP injections (Priapus shots). I have already done one shockwave treatment. I know that most are very skeptical about these treatments and rightfully so. I feel like a fool that has been parted from his money by a Dr selling snake oil. Regardless, I remain hopeful and at the very least I can provide some feednack for everyone here. If you are interested in my experience, I'll keep you updated.
I am VERY interested in this. I had the CaverStem treatment a few months ago and I have been looking into this shockwave treatment as well so definitely keep us posted!

Gianluca

my GF has bought a device called Bemer, expensive, uses pulsed electromagnetic waves, I tried it on my Penis and it works well, I also use 5mg tadalafil a few times per week, but since I started the Bemer I could see the difference, my erections got stronger, my penis expand more, my am erection is really solid, and I have more spontaneous erections during the day

DixieWrecked

my GF has bought a device called Bemer, expensive, uses pulsed electromagnetic waves, I tried it on my Penis and it works well, I also use 5mg tadalafil a few times per week, but since I started the Bemer I could see the difference, my erections got stronger, my penis expand more, my am erection is really solid, and I have more spontaneous erections during the day
This looks like an e-stim machine. Another name for it would be a TENS Unit. This is the first I ever heard of it. Interesting. How long did the effects last?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
A lot of good stuff here

VacationMan

Dr. Runnels has a good thing going with the priapus shot. It does *some* good, but it's not the end-all that everyone hopes for. Shockwave therapy is a complete waste too. Save your money and be happy that you still have a pulse!

Gianluca

This looks like an e-stim machine. Another name for it would be a TENS Unit. This is the first I ever heard of it. Interesting. How long did the effects last?

I think the effects just last, but I never go more than 2/3 days without doing it. Perhaps I should stop for a week and see if the improvements regresses

bygeorge

I'm familiar with the Beamer. How do you use it on your penis? I am familiar with a smallish mat (smaller than the full blanket treatment) you can sit on to target your prostate.

I have access to a device local for not too expensive so any guidance would be helpful.

Gianluca

I'm familiar with the Beamer. How do you use it on your penis? I am familiar with a smallish mat (smaller than the full blanket treatment) you can sit on to target your prostate.

I have access to a device local for not too expensive so any guidance would be helpful.
There is that smallish mat, but I use that on my shoulder, then there is a round rigid pad, I use this with my penis right on my underwear, I keep my penis straight (flaccid) and just hold the pad on it. I have used it starting from low 3, and slowly increased to 6 intensity setting, at 6 I started to see things happening, I may try to increase the intensity. I think whatever pad your are using is fine, just try to keep contact with the surface

bygeorge

You put the pad right on the skin then? I'm at a clinic so that isn't really an option. I do sit on the smallish pad, but I'm guessing that isn't the same?

I was thinking of renting a device if it seems the benefits are good? If you use it for a few months would the benefits last or is it a therapy you need to do regularly to achieve the benefits?

Thanks

Gianluca

You put the pad right on the skin then? I'm at a clinic so that isn't really an option. I do sit on the smallish pad, but I'm guessing that isn't the same?

I was thinking of renting a device if it seems the benefits are good? If you use it for a few months would the benefits last or is it a therapy you need to do regularly to achieve the benefits?

Thanks
I put the pad on my underwear, I personally saw improvements in a couple of sessions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me