SHGB and Estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

duramax

I’ve read many posts about how your Estrogen levels should mirror your shgb levels. What is a guy to do if his shgb levels are low? My shgb is at 12.....so what should I be seeking for E2 levels? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’ve read many posts about how your Estrogen levels should mirror your shgb levels. What is a guy to do if his shgb levels are low? My shgb is at 12.....so what should I be seeking for E2 levels? Thanks

Ive also heard it may be advantageous to have E2 mirror free T, or preferably, have free T slightly higher. You can try matching those instead, to see if that works better for you

Gman86

My sensitive E2 is 25.4 and FT 17.8.Maybe I should try and drop E2 just a little?

Ya maybe. But I personally wouldn’t lower it with an ai. The only way I would lower E2 is with a DHT derived compound, like oxandrolone (anavar), or possibly nandrolone. I would try using low dose anavar first though, if just lowering your E2 is the goal.

Vince

Super Moderator
It is true for some members. I'm not one of them, I have higher shbg and never have been concerned with my E2 levels.

DragonBits

Ive also heard it may be advantageous to have E2 mirror free T, or preferably, have free T slightly higher. You can try matching those instead, to see if that works better for you

My shbg is anywhere from 40-73 while my E2 has been between 5-56, though usually E2 is from 15-30 depending on Total T.

If I look at TruT, then often the calculated free T is similar to E2 sensitive.

However, I mostly only pay attention to total T even though I test for shbb/E2.

Sly

My SHBG is 7! Estradiol sensitive is 37. The lab didn’t process my testosterone labs as the sample wasn’t sufficient. I will get another draw and report back.

duramax

My SHBG is 7! Estradiol sensitive is 37. The lab didn’t process my testosterone labs as the sample wasn’t sufficient. I will get another draw and report back.
Interested in following your progress. I have been battling HRT for many years and now I believe my low SHBG has been my main culprit. Im going to start with Defy and see if they can get me on the right track.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me