Shallow IM need to aspirate

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am currently injecting shallow IM in the vastus lateralis with a 27G 1/2 insulin needle. 1 out of 5 injections i get a tiny drop of blood coming out of the injection site. Basically everytime it hurts for the needle to get inside there is a tiny amount of blood when the needle comes out. that makes me think that given the pain is right at the surface of the skin (when it hurts i feel the pain when the needle is just getting inside the skin after that no pain) i am probably hitting something at the surface and not where the oil end up being injected. Is there a need to aspirate with shallow IM in the gluteus? Is testosterone being wasted? Is this normal to happen every once in a while? Almost every single time this happened the amount of blood was close to nothing. Only 2 times i had a full drop of blood.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Everyone get's a little drop of blood, even Dr Crisler in one of his videos on how to inject SQ got a fair amount of blood afterwards. But it's not too common and no need to aspirate.

HealthMan

Everyone get's a little drop of blood, even Dr Crisler in one of his videos on how to inject SQ got a fair amount of blood afterwards. But it's not too common and no need to aspirate.
Tks Vince. But i am doing shallow IM not subq and getting blood 20% of the time. Is this normal?

Vince

Super Moderator
I also inject shallow IM, with a 27G 1/2 insulin needle in the shoulders. I get blood about 20% of the time, nothing to fret about. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me