SEXUAL HEALTH- Why are my patient visits so long?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Diagnosing sexual health concerns takes time. Understanding your medical history and discussing ways to maximize your quality of life means getting to know you. None of this can be done in a 10-minute doctor visit. Visit our website https://rachelrubinmd.com/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (12726).png

Screenshot (12724).png

Ribeye

I have an appointment with Dr. Rubin coming up in July. I am very hopeful she can get me past the one last big issue remaining from my multi year quest to get past Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and Low T and all the symptoms of both. Her first appointment with every new patient is an hour. A full hour her undivided attention! So, what she says in the video really is how she practices. She really does have unique training to understand all the issues.

madman

Super Moderator
I have an appointment with Dr. Rubin coming up in July. I am very hopeful she can get me past the one last big issue remaining from my multi year quest to get past Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and Low T and all the symptoms of both. Her first appointment with every new patient is an hour. A full hour her undivided attention! So, what she says in the video really is how she practices. She really does have unique training to understand all the issues.

You are in good hands!

She has a few admirers on here.

Ribeye

Tell her Nelson Vergel from ExcelMale.com will be contacting her for an interview. Let us know how it goes!
I have a follow up appointment with her coming in the next few weeks. I will be sure to ask her to respond to your request, and that there are more than a few very interested men on the site that would be very grateful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me