Severe back pain associated with low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sub762

46yrs old and I’ve been battling severe back pain for close to 7 years. Every year it seems to get worse. Ive had no real treatment that has helped in even the slightest way. According to every doctor I’ve seen it’s diagnosed as arthritis. Never once was a blood test suggested.
I struggle to get out of bed, work more than a few hrs and generally have any kind of decent quality of life.
I read an article last week about the possibility of low t causing back pain. So I ordered up some vitamins and “test booster” pretty much zma and been doing a pretty heavy dose of everything. Woke up the next morning and noticed immediately I felt better. All day I kept telling myself it’s gotta be in my head, this can’t really be happening. Today was day 6 and I worked a full 10hr day without pain and a lot less fatigue.

Overall I do feel slightly better. Still cloudy head
Lack of Motivation, absolutely no sex drive but pain free.

So I guess my question is could low t even cause the back pain? Or More likely Deficient in some other vitamin or mineral that I’m now taking.
Where do I go from here? Independent lab work up and see how things look.

Sorry for the long first post

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

So I guess my question is could low t even cause the back pain? Or More likely Deficient in some other vitamin or mineral that I’m now taking.
This was going to be my first suggestion, a mineral or vitamin deficiency. I've had plently on TRT and some did cause back pain, too much vitamin D being one, the other a lack of iron.

Low-T can cause all sorts of muscle pain. When I had low-T, I did have lower back pain.

Last edited:

Systemlord

So I ordered up some vitamins and “test booster” pretty much zma and been doing a pretty heavy dose of everything.
Be careful with Test boosters because you don't really know what's in them, some test boosters are laced with synthetic steroids.

Test boosters are scams. It would have been best if you just checked some minerals and vitamins for deficiencies rather than shooting in the dark.

It would help if you list what vitamins you're taking so we can make some suggestions on what to test for, since you're feeling better.

Also what does your diet look like?

Last edited:

Sub762

This was going to be my first suggestion, a mineral or vitamin deficiency. I've had plently on TRT and some did cause back pain, too much vitamin D being one, the other a lack of iron.

Low-T can cause all sorts of muscle pain. When I had low-T, I did have lower back
Be careful with Test boosters because you dont really know what's in them, some test boosters are laced with steroids.

Test boosters are scams. It would have been best if you just checked some minerals and vitamins for deficiencies rather than shooting in the dark.

Low-T can cause all sorts of muscle pain. When I had low-T, I did have lower back pain.
Thanks for the reply

Sub762

Be careful with Test boosters because you don't really know what's in them, some test boosters are laced with synthetic steroids.

It would help if you list what vitamins you're taking so we can make some suggestions on what to test for, since you're feeling better.

Also what does your diet look like?
I actually started the vitamins about 4 days prior to taking the booster. The change came right after taking the booster, could be coincidence that the Vitamins just happened to kick in. Don’t know but doubt it. Honestly had no hope of this even helping. Like I said if tried lots of things with absolutely no relief. From lidocaine patches to prescription pain pills.
I got the universal nutrition animal line up, way too much stuff to list. I’ve taken this on and off for many years just never with the booster

locutus

no way low T causes back pain.
read all of John Sarno's books on back pain. start with healing back pain end with the divided mind.
got me (mostly) out of back pain issues.

Systemlord

no way low T causes back pain.
read all of John Sarno's books on back pain. start with healing back pain end with the divided mind.
got me (mostly) out of back pain issues.
Believe it or not testosterone and estrogen affect bones as well as muscles. Osteoporosis as a result of low androgens (estrogen) can cause back pain.

locutus

Believe it or not testosterone and estrogen affect bones as well as muscles. Osteoporosis as a result of low androgens (estrogen) can cause back pain.
at 46 he should not have ostep. even if this is true
T definitely benefits bones/muscles no doubt. not claiming I know all, but I did extensive research on chronic pain (and back). western medicine has 0 useful info on this. those are mostly psychosomatic disorders, not structural issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me