sermorelin and ipamorelin used together

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

Hello,

Recently I was prescribed to take sermorelin 1000mcg sq each night along with ipamorelin 360 mcg sq each night. I have searched this site and the internet but have not found this combination. Has anyone used this combination before?

Thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rafapark

Hello,

Recently I was prescribed to take sermorelin 1000mcg sq each night along with ipamorelin 360 mcg sq each night. I have searched this site and the internet but have not found this combination. Has anyone used this combination before?

Thanks,
Hello. I just posted a similar question to yours? I want to switch to that combo. Is this from Defy? Are you planning in having two injections or putting the two dosages in one and injecting? That seems like a high dosage but I am just getting familiar with this combo so don't take my word for it. What was the rationale behind prescribing this dosage?

Another Great Day

Hello,

Yes from Defy, I am happy to have availability to both and at the higher dosage, I just have not seen any data using both together. My understanding is that used together they offer synergistic effects for greater HGH release.

Guided_by_Voices

My understanding is that you want one compound that triggers a GH release (e.g. ipamorelin) and another that increases the size of the release (e.g. CJC-1295). If sermorelin acts like cjc-1295 then it would make sense. If not, then someone has some 'splainin' to do.

rafapark

Hello,

Thanks,[/
So do you have to do two injections or do you combine the two compunds in one injection?

rafapark

Two separate vials, one sermorelin and one ipamorelin. Two separate sq injections.
Thank you. I am just curious, if you could share, what is the rationale that they gave you for such a high dosage of sermorelin? Are you sure it is 1000 mcgs? That stack based on Defy's prices is more than $400 per month. Is that correct? The reason I ask you is that I want to switch to that stack but I have seen much lower dosages of the sermorelin recommended in websites.

Another Great Day

Hi,

The Semorelin dose is 1000mcg sq each night.
Purpose - Stimulation of IGF-1.
The Semorelin vial is 9mg at 130 per vial each (Empower).

I have not received the items yet and just noticed that either the number of vials ordered is too low for that dose or the dose is incorrect. Will give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sermorelin (growth hormone releasing hormone- GHRH)
shuts down your own GH production. Ipamorelin does not. Yes, there is some synergy but I would rather use ipamorelin monotherapy.
Ipamorelin is a Ghrelin analog - growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP). Some doctors like rotating their use, but I see no point of doing so.

sermorelin versus ipamorelin.jpg
ipamorelin.jpg

sermorelin ipamorelin.jpg

Last edited:

Another Great Day

Thank you. I am just curious, if you could share, what is the rationale that they gave you for such a high dosage of sermorelin? Are you sure it is 1000 mcgs? That stack based on Defy's prices is more than $400 per month. Is that correct? The reason I ask you is that I want to switch to that stack but I have seen much lower dosages of the sermorelin recommended in websites.

Guided_by_Voices

I used 50-100mcg before my first meal or after a workout. I seem to remember that more than 100mcg is of no benefit unless you're doing the protocol where you inject 3000mcg once per week or so (the name escapes me.)

Also, my understanding is that it is critical that insulin be low for a GH release to occur, so that was part of my reasoning for the morning. On that note, many people have chronically high insulin whether fasted or not so I wonder whether the secretagogue programs are actually doing anything for those people. Said differently, it seems like ethical providers would only prescribe for people who have sufficiently low insulin for them to work, whatever level that is.

rafapark

I have seen 300 - 350 mcgs per week for Ipamorelin. For a couple of months early last year I was with a local clinic before switching to Defy and I was put on CJC 1295 with Ipamorelin 5 days on and 2 days off, 400 mcg and I did feel great. This is the formula that Dr. William Seeds who is one of the top experts on peptides recommends and uses on himself (400 mcgs split in two doses daily 5 days on two days off) . When I moved to Defy I switched to their GHRP-2/Sermorelin formula injected daily and it did not feel as good. Also my cortisol and prolactin increased by 20%. My IGF-1 is 200 so not bad.

I believe I will try Nelson's recommendation and go with Ipamorelin monotherapy.

rafapark

I have seen 300 - 350 mcgs per week for Ipamorelin. For a couple of months early last year I was with a local clinic before switching to Defy and I was put on CJC 1295 with Ipamorelin 5 days on and 2 days off, 400 mcg and I did feel great. This is the formula that Dr. William Seeds who is one of the top experts on peptides recommends and uses on himself (400 mcgs split in two doses daily 5 days on two days off) . When I moved to Defy I switched to their GHRP-2/Sermorelin formula injected daily and it did not feel as good. Also my cortisol and prolactin increased by 20%. My IGF-1 is 200 so not bad.

I believe I will try Nelson's recommendation and go with Ipamorelin monotherapy.
Sorry I meant to say: I have seen dosges of 300 to 350 mgms per day not per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me