Serious Low E2 Symptoms. Could Progesterone be the cause? How to lower it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Z

Zibernet

Hello,

has anyone ever used Pregnenolone with a too high dose and had side effects which could stem from high progesterone? If yes, and you stopped using it, how long till you felt better?

Is there a way to lower Progesterone,. as I believe it either lowers my e2 or blocks it from binding to receptors, so raising T dose, using some of my leftover T gel all that doesn t work to raise E2.
I also got topical E2 here but either its fake and doesnt contain any E2 or my e2 receptors are blocked cause its the second day of putting on 2-5mg woth of pure e2 on my skin and it doesnt do anything.

I guess its the 100mg pregnenolone and its conversion to progesterone that are the cause for all that.
I took the last capsule 5 days ago but I still feel like shit. How long would progesterone stay elevated and is there any way to manually lower it?

Low e2 is hell. I literally "try to get gyno". (not really but I want to raise my e2 so bad, i dont care if i overshoot the target and get high e2)

I think you are spot on as to the reason pregnenolone makes us low e2 guys feel like shit.
Everytime I try pregnenolone I feel depressed for 5 days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching