Sent blood test, now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Welcome.

What are the circumstances of sending your blood samples off?

Do you have a doctor who ordered the tests, did you order them online on your own?

What Lab drew your blood?

Do you have Low T symptoms?

What are your expectations/desires regarding TRT depending on your labs?

Chet002

Welcome.

What are the circumstances of sending your blood samples off?

Do you have a doctor who ordered the tests, did you order them online on your own?

What Lab drew your blood?

Do you have Low T symptoms?

What are your expectations/desires regarding TRT depending on your labs?

Chet002

Ordered online (excel male). Blotter blood drop card ZRT lab. Low T symptoms include poorly maintained erectiion, low libido, low energy, a bit depressed, losing muscle mass. I’m 67, and hoping to affect some (if not all) of these issues which have gradually come on throughout the past 5 years......

Vince

Super Moderator
Ordered online (excel male). Blotter blood drop card ZRT lab. Low T symptoms include poorly maintained erectiion, low libido, low energy, a bit depressed, losing muscle mass. I’m 67, and hoping to affect some (if not all) of these issues which have gradually come on throughout the past 5 years......
After you get your labs back, you’ll know if your symptoms are from low testosterone levels or do you need to look somewhere else.

Blackhawk

Blotter blood drop methods are not accurate for hormones.

Glad you replied Nelson. I was a bit confused by ZRTs statements about accuracy. Is this just marketing?

And to the OP, thanks for your reply.

With that testing method I have no idea what else to contribute to the discussion other than to say, your symptoms certainly are a potential match for low T.

4:15amstreet

Blood spot testing is all over the place for accuracy. I would not trust it, especially with respect to Estradiol. I found this article A comparison of blood spot versus plasma analysis of gonadotropin and ovarian steroid hormone levels in reproductive-age women
where the owner of ZRT labs admits that it is not accurate for estradiol. It is sometimes off by a factor of 5! I personally did a test with ZRT and the results suggested I could benefit from TRT, but I wanted to be sure, so I did a blood draw test. My total testosterone was over twice what they said it was in the course of a month with no supplementation. Don't rely on them at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me