Sensitive Estradiol tests not available where I live. What should I do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

krm

Hi guys, I live in Europe / Switzerland and the docs I've asked have never heard of a "sensitive" Estradiol test. I've read on the forums that over here in Europe, the test doesn't seem to be very common.

What should I do in order to manage my Estradiol properly? Are there any rule of thumbs like "regular labs >= 2x sensitive labs" or something that might provide a little help?

I've read a thread of a user once that measured both regular and sensitive every time he checked, but there was no clear correlation, so I'm a bit lost....

Thanks! :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Dr. Crisler has a formula for estimating estrogen based off other levels and has something to do with a 24 hour urine test which is available in your country, he consults with doctors all over the world if they are willing.

Typically if lowering the dosage of testosterone doesn't bring estrogen down, then a low dose anastrozole or aromasin can work.

A standard estrogen test is useless and has to many false prophets, you can't compare it to anything and frankly I don't understand why guys even bother to compare it to a sensitive estrogen test.

You can't compare a valid test to an invalid one.

Last edited:
You can use it, you have to use what you have, which I think is marked as Oestradiol. Id def look in to an alternative like Free Estrogen, or "Estradiol, Free".

Simon7

What should I do in order to manage my Estradiol properly? Are there any rule of thumbs like "regular labs >= 2x sensitive labs" or something that might provide a little help?

Hi krm, where I live we also don't have the sensitive LC/MS test for E2, only the ECLIA. What I used to do is aim for E2 in the range of 150-200 pmol/l, which is slightly higher than the upper E2 range for men. This way even if the test is falsely higher, I am still in a good range. And if not, I'm a little high than normal, which is better than being low on E2.

Recently I contacted the the local lab directly and asked if they are any plans to implement LC/MS E2 tests. They said that there are no plans for LC/MS but that they have a sensitive E2 test for kids which I can take. So I've been doing the sensitive E2 test since then and I feel comfortable aiming for the 75-115 pmol/l range (which is 20-30 pg/ml). So I suggest you do the same and contact the lab directly as the doctors I've talked with never heard of this option.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me