Sensitive Estradiol at Quest

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wolverine

Warning! If your doc provides a written lab order for sensitive estradiol and you go to Quest, they will not give you the sensitive test unless the specific test code is written on the order by your doc. Second time I have been to Quest with a written order and had to battle to get the sensitive test even though it was specifically written on the lab order (but did not have the order code). Quest's rule is that the sensitive test is for only younger than 18 years old (no idea why). Now I always make certain that it is the sensitive test before they draw.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Oh damn, I actually just had my sensitive E2 done at quest, using discounted labs. I didn’t double check that she specifically pulled up the sensitive version in her computer tho. Figured I was only having one lab checked, so it’s unlikely that the woman could mess it up. Guess we’ll see next week if I had the sensitive or standard E2 test drawn. Hopefully since I did it with discountedlabs it had the specific code on it for the sensitive version.

Gman86

Here’s my lab requisition. I think I should be good. Has the code at the bottom there. Thanks for the heads up on this tho. Should be getting a full set of labs done with defy soon, and I’ll make sure to double check all the labs the person at Quest pulls up in the computer before they draw them

Attachments

• 728A4245-5CD0-4886-937D-3E36BEEC35EA.jpeg
    728A4245-5CD0-4886-937D-3E36BEEC35EA.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 20

Wolverine

Here’s my lab requisition. I think I should be good. Has the code at the bottom there. Thanks for the heads up on this tho. Should be getting a full set of labs done with defy soon, and I’ll make sure to double check all the labs the person at Quest pulls up in the computer before they draw them
I think you're good. You have the test code on there. Mine was hand written without any test code.

Wolverine

Alright cool thanks. And thanks again for reporting ur experience with this. It might come in handy when I get my semi-annual set of labs for defy soon
That was my handwritten lab order: my semi-annual labs with Defy. If you are planning on using Quest, I would have them write in the Quest sensitive E test code.

Gman86

That was my handwritten lab order: my semi-annual labs with Defy. If you are planning on using Quest, I would have them write in the Quest sensitive E test code.
Luckily my results came back fine using discountedlabs. Quest ran the ultrasensitive version. But will definitely have defy write sensitive E2 on the lab requisition along with the test code. Thanks again for ur post

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me