Semi annual lab review

Buy Lab Tests Online
Tested 4.5 days after testosterone injection.I usually test at 3.5 days in the trough but i had to go one day later due to schedule.
Testosterone only at 80-85 mg per week split every 3.5 days.
I have been really struggling with energy,it is extremely low on and off for the last year.
Anything stand out?

Attachments

• C234004E-5682-4572-9ABE-0B183BCEB748.png
    C234004E-5682-4572-9ABE-0B183BCEB748.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 5E2AE666-A6BF-4DBC-9A84-418914512A9F.png
    5E2AE666-A6BF-4DBC-9A84-418914512A9F.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 847588DF-BB30-4673-9826-BDFFCCBA420F.png
    847588DF-BB30-4673-9826-BDFFCCBA420F.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You need to conform to the standard routine for labs, taking them out one day later just makes your TT/FT look lower than they really are but by how much can't be determined.
Too, 44mg/week is not going to relive most of the low T symptoms, your dosing out to be at best 22mg EOD, your FT needs to get up to the lab range to give some kind of informed opinion about your situation. Either up the dose to 25-30mg E3.5 or 22mg EOD and then test in the normal fashion not one day later.

Gman86

There’s no way that these are your labs while on 44mg of testosterone per week. Your testosterone would be much lower than this, especially at trough. You sure that you’re really on 44mg/ week? That is literally the lowest dose of TRT I’ve ever heard of.

On another note, you’re very hypothyroid.

sh1973

His levels are possible because 30mg twice weekly will put me around 900ng trough but 60mg once weekly is around 600-625 trough

Sorry its 80-85 mg split twice weekly.Its 21.5 approximately on the 30 insulin needle.Hope that makes sense.The labs were approximately 20 hours off schedule due to work conflict,While maybe off a little i cant imagine it being drastically different.One other issue is i got very little sleep that night.I had to get them done and keep my endo appt because it take months to get another visit.I edited original post.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Looks like you need to work on your thyroid levels. Your free T3 looks pretty low and you have high reverse T3.

Awesome lipid panel, how did you achieve them results?

I guess thru diet,my diet and workouts have been very consistent over the last 4-5 years but my workouts are getting harder due to the fatigue.I dont diet per say i just eat smart.While i will have a beer,ice cream,cheesecake etc i dont makebit a regular habit.I dont eat out but maybe 8-10 times a year.Food prep weekly.I don’t eat processed,sugar,very little dairy except fage plain yogut and occasionally cottage cheese.Fats consist of lots of red olives,real olive oil,walnuts,almonds,chia,cashews,avacado,Homemade flax bread,coconut flour,oil,shreeded and 100%cacao.Protein is lots of eggs,chicken,salmon,smoked oysters,home raised beef and harvested deer meat.I eat 6 oz of ground deer and two eggs m-f for breakfast.I do eat qunoia,buckwheat,canned pumpkin,sweet potato and sometimes whole oats if im out of other things.Lots of veggies,greens and berries.I kind of very my intake.This is on the higher side of my calorie intake.

Attachments

• 89249461-4ABB-4857-9969-9C1859FFB64B.jpeg
    89249461-4ABB-4857-9969-9C1859FFB64B.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 106

Vince

Super Moderator
I guess thru diet,my diet and workouts have been very consistent over the last 4-5 years but my workouts are getting harder due to the fatigue.I dont diet per say i just eat smart.While i will have a beer,ice cream,cheesecake etc i dont makebit a regular habit.I dont eat out but maybe 8-10 times a year.Food prep weekly.I don’t eat processed,sugar,very little dairy except fage plain yogut and occasionally cottage cheese.Fats consist of lots of red olives,real olive oil,walnuts,almonds,chia,cashews,avacado,Homemade flax bread,coconut flour,oil,shreeded and 100%cacao.Protein is lots of eggs,chicken,salmon,smoked oysters,home raised beef and harvested deer meat.I eat 6 oz of ground deer and two eggs m-f for breakfast.I do eat qunoia,buckwheat,canned pumpkin,sweet potato and sometimes whole oats if im out of other things.Lots of veggies,greens and berries.I kind of very my intake.This is on the higher side of my calorie intake.
Congratulations of doing a good job with your health. If I were you, I would concentrate on getting good thyroid levels. I think at this point that may be your biggest hurdle.

Any suggestions,my endo doc is one of the oldest docs in Oklahoma but it seems all he wants as well as others is to check tsh only,I requested all these.And the functional medicine docs are just to much money.Seeking advise on thyroid!i do take selenium,lugols iodine drops,mag,zinc,b complex,and eat two brazil nuts daily.Like most people I am sleeping like crap and only get 6 hours if I slept anyway,i get up at 415,have 3 kids under 14 and helping with dad that needs assistance.Very detailed and stressful person so im sure that isn’t helping.

Last edited:

CaptianCurious

I'd check your b12 with your MCV that high. A good b vitamin supplement might be helpful.
And as mentioned above, you probably need thyroid hormone. I'd shop doctors until you find one that'll allow a trial. It could help your energy.

Systemlord

You say you have fatigue and fT3 is the main thyroid hormone, it increase metabolism and provides energy and yours is lower than midrange closer to the bottom end on the range. You endo may be more concerned with whether or not your insurance will approve treatment at these levels v.s what is healthy.

Your levels are within the normal range, but on the lower end and may not be too far a stretch that it may not be optimal for you and may help explain you symptoms.

Optimal VS Normal Thyroid Levels for all Lab Tests & Ages

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale