Semen volume and Nitric oxide

Buy Lab Tests Online

jmyers

My primary trt doc in New York City does it. I had never heard of it before I was diagnosed with neurological lymes disease. They use it as a detox and to clear out your veins and arteries I guess.. just had an awesome side effect lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

Any further information on phosphatidylcholine for ejaculate volume would be seriously appreciated. The one negative effect I have had from TRT is lack of ejaculate volume and even though it's a minor issue it would be great to not have it.

abe

People who does not have amazon prime membership can get this 1kg or 2.2lb (Beet root powder) for $21.96. Egg has Choline plus some other vitamins and minerals in it. I certainly see a difference when I eat 5 eggs a day.

1kg Endurance Supplements Clean Pure Beet Root Powder Natural Anti Inflammatory 767674178878 | eBay
I'm a big egg eater too, I've never notice any higher levels of nitric oxide when eating them. Eggs increase my HDL cholesterol by a lot and lower my non-hdl cholesterol.

madman

Super Moderator
I did not see sexual benefits of TRT until I hit 1500 total and 35 free. AI’s always killed my libido. Once I got I levels slightly higher everything turned on for me.

Now to the most important.. volume lol.

I have found the holy grail of semen volume.
phosphatidylcholine IV’s.

I was diagnosed with neurological Lyme’s disease two months ago . So I have been on IV anabiotic‘s through a catheter they placed in my chest . The doctor gave me glutathione injections which I put into my catheter in a giant syringe and he also gave me The phosphatidylcholine. 500mg IV 3x per week. When I added that into my protocol within one week my volume increased dramatically. I have been searching for ways to increase my volume since I was 18 so for 22 years I have done everything in my power to try and increase it.. getting my testosterone levels higher did greatly improve my volume but adding the phosphatidylcholine iv turned me into peter north. It is the most awesome thing I have ever experience. I’m going to have this IV in my chest for 11 more months and this will be part of my protocol in terms of detoxification and things after I’m done I am still going to continue to have this done by my doctors office just for the volume benefits ;)

Not only is it beneficial for your brain you will leave a small lake On your partner.

1500 TT and 35 FT.....with an SHBG 23 nmol/L.....hate to bust your bubble here but first off your FT was tested using the direct immunoassay which is inaccurate and if anything you have no idea where your FT level truly sits as one would need to have FT tested using the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration or better yet using the newer TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT.....which is on par in accuracy when compared to the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis.

Your TT/FT levels are way too high for an SHBG of 23 nmol/L.

If we use the newer calculated TruT than taking your TT 1500 ng/dL, SHBG 23 nmol/L and Albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than your FT is a whopping 56.57 ng/dL (well over the top end (close to double) of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL)
Screenshot (283).png

Most do well having FT levels in the 25-30 ng/dL range and yes some do better having levels in the 30-50 ng/dL range.....but most would never even need to hit 50 ng/dL.....let alone >50 ng/dL to benefit from testosterone replacement.

You are kidding yourself if you feel you need to run FT levels this high and unfortunately you are stuck thinking that at a TT 1500 with a lowish SHBG of 23 nmol/L that your FT is only 35.....simply because you are relying on a piss poor inaccurate FT testing method.....the ever too commonly used direct immunoassay!

BigBamBoo

Just out of curiosity....why does Defy and most other clinics still use the inaccurate method?

1500 TT and 35 FT.....with an SHBG 23 nmol/L.....hate to bust your bubble here but first off your FT was tested using the direct immunoassay which is inaccurate and if anything you have no idea where your FT level truly sits as one would need to have FT tested using the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration or better yet using the newer TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT.....which is on par in accuracy when compared to the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis.

Your TT/FT levels are way too high for an SHBG of 23 nmol/L.

If we use the newer calculated TruT than taking your TT 1500 ng/dL, SHBG 23 nmol/L and Albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than your FT is a whopping 56.57 ng/dL (well over the top end (close to double) of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL)
View attachment 7670

Most do well having FT levels in the 25-30 ng/dL range and yes some do better having levels in the 30-50 ng/dL range.....but most would never even need to hit 50 ng/dL.....let alone >50 ng/dL to benefit from testosterone replacement.

You are kidding yourself if you feel you need to run FT levels this high and unfortunately you are stuck thinking that at a TT 1500 with a lowish SHBG of 23 nmol/L that your FT is only 35.....simply because you are relying on a piss poor inaccurate FT testing method.....the ever too commonly used direct immunoassay!

fifty

Probably to get your FreeT to show up lower.

Why does traditional medicine target total t and t clinics target free t?

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Just out of curiosity....why does Defy and most other clinics still use the inaccurate method?

Not every doctor/clinic is aware that the direct immunoassay is inaccurate and no longer recommended by the Endocrine Society for testing FT, cost as it is much cheaper than Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration and maybe in some cases such as shady T-mills they prefer using piss poor testing methods as they are out for the $$$ and treating anyone complaining of symptoms.

Treating symptoms is what truly matters but lab work using accurate assays is still an important part of the process when diagnosing/treating men who truly have low/sub-par testosterone.

We do know that there are shady clinics who do treat men that have descent t levels pre-trt as they are seeking to get them tuned up to this so called optimum which they tend to preach.....("High testosterone will cure all your ails").....lol!

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Really? Over the 36170 quest lc/ms for $69?

It does not state Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration for free t.....the description is not specific enough and highly doubtful they are testing FT using Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration + Total Testosterone (LC/MS-MS) for $69.....which would be bargain basement for both of those assays combined.

If anything..... to me it looks as if it would be testing FT using the cheap inaccurate direct immunoassay + Total Testosterone (LC/MS-MS) for $69

It would state Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration for FT in the description if that was the case!

madman

Super Moderator
36170 Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS (PLEASE READ SPECIAL NOTES THAT FOLLOW) Morning Blood Draw Recommended. YOUR RESULTS: Due to the special form of lab analysis required for this particular test, receiving your final results for this test can take up to 5 days. Most other test results will arrive in 1-3 days.)

No lab could afford to offer that price for two of the more accurate assays for TT/FT.....possibly for a limited time but not indefinitely.....the online price $69 is listed as a regular everyday price.

madman

Super Moderator
You listed 36170 as an option in this post: free T arup?

You're probably right though on the post above right here. Too cheap. Confusing that it says Free Testosterone (Dialysis) though.

There is also this: Testosterone, Free, LC/MS/MS - Find Lab Tests Online

Ok now that I see a more thorough description when I click the link that I posted in the
free T arup?

Quest Diagnostics: Test Directory

Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total, MS
Test Code

CPT Code(s)
84402, 84403

Attachments

As oppose to the link you provided..... Search 36170 blood test ordering-page

36170 Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS (PLEASE READ SPECIAL NOTES THAT FOLLOW) Morning Blood Draw Recommended. YOUR RESULTS: Due to the special form of lab analysis required for this particular test, receiving your final results for this test can take up to 5 days. Most other test results will arrive in 1-3 days.)

.....when I clicked on to look over in the description/info it did not show Dialysis in brackets beside FT.....I should have just paid attention to the Test Code 36170 as it is the same one I posted in the other thread but it is more descriptive under Methodology as it shows Free (Dialysis)

Attachments

• 1560827601936.png
    1560827601936.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 137

madman

Super Moderator
If anything I would still call to make sure as that is an absurdly low price for 2 of the more expensive T assays.....TT (LC/MS-MS), FT (Equilibrium Dialysis)

Would be shocked if that is the case as Nelsons Discount labs has great prices and offers the one you posted previously Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone, LC/MS- No Upper Limit

.....which is similar to the Quest 36170......except it is Equilibrium Ultrafiltration as oppose to Equilibrium Dialysis and it is $99 using the less costly Ultrafiltration.....where as Quest 36170 is $69 using the more expensive Dialysis.

Mr S

I’m not sure if this is ok. I followed the link provided above and the price is $59. I’d like to buy it but I wonder if it’s the correct test being even less than the $69 test put into question. I forgot to mention it’s a special price for June (regular $79) and I believe is done through Quest

Attachments

• 890F707E-5F9E-4BB3-8106-3930B9D15B4A.jpeg
    890F707E-5F9E-4BB3-8106-3930B9D15B4A.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

fifty

I looks like the right test however after further analysis I’d bet it’s not for the reason madman noted (too cheap).

I’d call Quest myself but I doubt their customer service would have any clue what I’m asking..

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching