Semen analysis results 125 daily HCG 4 months while on Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

Not impossible to get someone pregnant , but very low concentration. 1.45 mil , with minimum recommendation 15 mil. I would probably need to try a more aggressive approach say 500iu EOD. What do you guys think here?

semen analysis.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

Add FSH to the mix. How much HCG are you taking now?
still 125iu daily. I have been on testosterone for 5 years. I am not trying to get someone pregnant right now, but one day i want to have the option so i like to check and think about what protocol i would have to do. 30 years old now.
HCG + FSH at good dosages i think i would be okay.

equel

HMG will make you very fertile. Also mega blasting HCG seems to be great when ure actually trying to conceive.

HealthMan

still 125iu daily. I have been on testosterone for 5 years. I am not trying to get someone pregnant right now, but one day i want to have the option so i like to check and think about what protocol i would have to do. 30 years old now.
HCG + FSH at good dosages i think i would be okay.
Small daily dosage in my opinion is not a good idea for fertility. For me 500IU HCG + 75IU FSH twice a week did the trick in terms of fertility. At HCG alone my numbers were worse than yours. If you are not in a hurry to become fertile i would try the higher HCG dosage 2-3x a week instead of daily and see if that does the trick

equel

Small daily dosage in my opinion is not a good idea for fertility. For me 500IU HCG + 75IU FSH twice a week did the trick in terms of fertility. At HCG alone my numbers were worse than yours. If you are not in a hurry to become fertile i would try the higher HCG dosage 2-3x a week instead of daily and see if that does the trick

How long had u been on TRT when you did it?

Weasel

Using TC only, my initial analysis came back at "ZERO" I then added 500IU HCG EOD along side the TC and was able to achieve over 100mil on future tests.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me