Semaglutide Forum: Game Changer for Weight Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online

modest13

Peptide sciences does have them and I just bought a few vials, but the conversions are confusing to me so if i could get them from a pharmacy that is already ready to go, and are affordable, that would be even better. I just checked out a few canadian pharmacies and they seem to still be a bit pricey, but nothing like the american pharmacies. Maybe 300ish a month...peptide sciences still seems a bit less expensive than that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nodoctor

I just bought the peptide science vials. It is a way better deal, and if you’re into this sort of supplementing and optimization research, you should get good at conversions, and there are lots of good videos and it is not that hard. Plus the vial is going to keep far longer.

modest13

thank you for the update; that's great to know! yes, i know...my math skills have always been a detriment for me :( please keep me updated on how it is working for you. As i mentioned; i am new to peptides, so I am looking into all of this for myself and my family.

nodoctor

It's barely barely math. Semaglutide is a glucagone like peptide-1 receptor agonist. Pretty sure that's different from some of the other peptides I'm used to like ipamorelin, bpc-157, etc. so I'd suggest looking carefully at the risks and sides. Mine arrived from peptide sciences, so thanks so much for the advice there.

One of the major benefits is I think it has helped me identify when my urge to eat is from Ghrelin (ignore) from a yearn for dopamine (double ignore) and when it's from low blood sugar and lack of fuel (eat moderately). I a lot of people bounce back when taking a great from Semaglutide, but I haven't. I just find it much more tiring and annoying to fight Ghrelin all the time and Semaglutide/Ozempic relieves that in a major way. I also feel its effect on stabilizing blood sugar because I can work out hard on empty and still feel decent. Good luck!

miked123

Great thread all. I started taking Ozempic at .25mg a few months back and it did absolutely nothing for me. I upped it to .5mg a month later and that also did nothing. It wasn't until I dosed 1mg per week that I started noticing the hunger blunting capabilities of semaglutide, but it was still only a moderate effect.

What's frustrating is that Ozempic max dose is 2mg per week but that needs prior authorization from my insurance, and Defy does not provide prior auth. I also looked into Wegovy, which is the brand name of semaglutide made specifically for weight loss. Unfortunately, my insurance needs prior auth for that too. Wegovy's max dose is 2.4mg!

I'm going to buy some supplementary vials from Peptide Sciences and will report back on how effective 1.5mg weekly is. Good luck all, I think this is a game changer!

T

tareload

Jay Campbell on Semaglutide and fat loss.

Stack with AOD9604.

Can you imagine stacking it further with tesamorelin/ipamorelin/CJC195?
Good ole Jay. Amazing how even doctors I've known will inject themselves with "research" preparations.

1651179601681.png

1651179705668.png

Therapeutic Polypharmacy time. Sign me up LMAO!

1651180117014.png

Wow, now Ben Greenfield in on the fun with Jay:

1651180526477.png

Speechless.

#SymptomRelief?..1200 ng/dl trough w/ E7D or E3.5D dosing

What’s your problem Bro? I’m only “hitting” 1200 ng/dl.

Here on down if you want to better understand dose reponse with TOT/TRT:

Last edited by a moderator:

mcs

I am told that Semaglutide should be combined with methylB12 to help mitigate the nausea associated with taking it alone. Some compounding pharmacies are doing just that.

nodoctor

Wow--impressive stats. Not sure I want to lose weight faster than Semaglutide. Plus I noticed this: "Tirzepatide's Retail Price Set at About $12,666 Per Year".
For the people that mentioned this above, I do already stack with ipamorelin, mod grf (cjc1295), bpc-157 and thymosine beta. Along with cypionate and currently a small amount of deca. I get no nausea so I don't plan to do the b12 addition.

I had some concern that the semaglutide reduction of ghrelin effect might interfere with ghrp but does not seem to be the case, and I likely just don't understand the mechanisms of action well enough. You can also see I'm trying to go slow and steady with my progress.

weight 10/8/21 168.2 to 6/5/22 153.6
fat 10/8/21 14.3% to 6/5/22 12.7%

Also added myfitplan meal tracking, whoop exercise tracking, bought a sweet eliptical and also a bike for home gym, and a tonal. So actually all things considered my progress is mediocre haha.

Attachments

• IMG_8219.PNG
    IMG_8219.PNG
    116 KB · Views: 60
  • fat.PNG
    fat.PNG
    113.4 KB · Views: 65

BTBC0147

Mark A. Moyad, MD, MPH & Martin M. Miner, MD, discuss the potential benefits of semaglutide, a newly approved weight-loss drug.
DR Martin Miner is my Dr..his credentials speak for themselves in men's health, fertility, test..HCG etc..I have talked about HCG with him ..he does not seem to share the same claims most state...

Dialingitin

It's barely barely math. Semaglutide is a glucagone like peptide-1 receptor agonist. Pretty sure that's different from some of the other peptides I'm used to like ipamorelin, bpc-157, etc. so I'd suggest looking carefully at the risks and sides. Mine arrived from peptide sciences, so thanks so much for the advice there.

One of the major benefits is I think it has helped me identify when my urge to eat is from Ghrelin (ignore) from a yearn for dopamine (double ignore) and when it's from low blood sugar and lack of fuel (eat moderately). I a lot of people bounce back when taking a great from Semaglutide, but I haven't. I just find it much more tiring and annoying to fight Ghrelin all the time and Semaglutide/Ozempic relieves that in a major way. I also feel its effect on stabilizing blood sugar because I can work out hard on empty and still feel decent. Good luck!
excellent description No Doc. For some people - hopefully myself included - I think the GLP-1 agonists (and +GIP agonists) see and understand these drivers (Ghrelin, Dopamine, fuel needs) clearly for the first time.

nodoctor

My weight lose and fat loss continues but I can feel my metabolism has slowed. Debating adding some t3 or staying even for a while before heading lower in body fat %. I’ve tried clen and didn’t like it. Did some frag, gw, and considering others. I guess no surprise going from 14 to 12% bodyfat is easier than 12 to 10.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me