SelectMDX Prostate Cancer Screening Rather Than Biopsy

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

A “puzzling” velocity rise in my PSA over the last 15 months prompted my urologist to utter the word, “biopsy.” I responded, “SelectMDX,” the reasonably new, non-invasive urine test that tracks two bio-markers and can rule out prostrate cancer with an extremely high degree of certainty. We decided to repeat the PSA and cross the next bridge in light of those results. Actually, that’s partially true. We will repeat the PSA, but I’m not going to have a biopsy at this point. If I meet with any resistance in obtaining the SelectMDX, I visit a different urologist.

There has been some discussion of the SelectMDX test here on the Forum, but it has only arrived in Canada recently.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Exactly what I just did. PSA suspicious for 1.5 years, most recently 9.3, selectMDX negative for cancer, no biopsy needed
I’m 61, and saw my PSA double in 15 months. Still below the magic number, 4.0, but the upward rise startled my urologist. I’ve dealt with LUTS off and on, so - in all honesty - I didn’t see a need to blow whistles and fire rockets.

I certainly understand the negatives associated with prostate biopsies, and the hall of mirrors that prostate screening has become. At this point, needles, guided or blind, make no sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me