Searching for an HRT provider in NJ or NYC

Buy Lab Tests Online

Melissa

Hi, so the telemedicine provider I was with suddenly left her practice and now they cannot RX T out of state. I currently inject E Cyp and T Cyp twice a week. And take P gel caps inserted rectally.

I am looking for a provider in one of my states (NY or NJ) so I can continue my HRT self injections. I have not been able to find anyone willing to RX self injections so far. Does anyone have a recommendation?

I contacted Defy and am waiting to hear from them. I am not sure if the telemedicine changes will affect their ability to prescribe in NJ or NY. If they can do it I would love to go with them. But if they cannot I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Melissa

No telemedicine changes. Every state require that physicians have a license in the state where you live.
Thanks Nelson. I’m with Elevate MD and their provider left. She was the only one licensed in all the states. So now they cannot order testosterone cypionate for us.

They’re trying to get licensed in each state but they told another patient they don’t think they’ll be able to get all the states.

So I’m searching for a different telemedicine provider as long as I can get t cypionate prescribed. It’s unfortunate because I liked the provider there (who left) very much.

Hi, so the telemedicine provider I was with suddenly left her practice and now they cannot RX T out of state. I currently inject E Cyp and T Cyp twice a week. And take P gel caps inserted rectally.

I am looking for a provider in one of my states (NY or NJ) so I can continue my HRT self injections. I have not been able to find anyone willing to RX self injections so far. Does anyone have a recommendation?

I contacted Defy and am waiting to hear from them. I am not sure if the telemedicine changes will affect their ability to prescribe in NJ or NY. If they can do it I would love to go with them. But if they cannot I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!
What is p gel?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching