Scrotal Testosterone Cream: Can it Increase Libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLR

I am currently on one click (50 mg) to scrotum a day for last 3 weeks. Am getting some bloodwork Monday.....feel pretty good overall, but libido kind of took a dive after first week and a half. I've been on injections for almost 10 years and have never been completely "satisfied" with any protocol I've been on. I may get skewered for saying this, but in my OBSERVATION only, it seems to me DHT is more dose dependent on a transdermal and it doesn't seem to make a significant difference where you apply it. This is just based on labs other people have posted. Guys that have personal experience may want to chime in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

edvedder

I will start when I am back from vacation. :)
Have you decided on your planned protocol in terms frequency & dose ? The case study mentioned in this thread is quite limited and only shows measurements to 6 hours. I don't know if we have any good studies on scrotal compounded creams - the only one i know of is the androforte study which only went upto 50 mg. I have heard talk of a 12 hour half-life which means most docs prefer a twice a day application. But the case study, the androforte study and if i remember one of your coaching clients - all used once a day. Once a day would be super convenient but when i tried the case study's approach of 200mg in one go, i did get a lot of acne.

wondering

Most men over 40 previously lost the hair they had to lose for genetic or other reasons. In my opinion, new hair loss does not occur in men on TRT after that age. I am 60.

This isn't true. Each individual is unique and the pace of hair loss varies person to person. I have been slowly losing mine since I was 21, but its been steady. At 40 I had FAR more hair than I have now at 49. There is some left, but it will be gone within a couple years. Though there are many new treatments on the horizon.

Gman86

This isn't true. Each individual is unique and the pace of hair loss varies person to person. I have been slowly losing mine since I was 21, but its been steady. At 40 I had FAR more hair than I have now at 49. There is some left, but it will be gone within a couple years. Though there are many new treatments on the horizon.

Many, many options coming soon. And there’s just going to be more and more options, and much more effective options as the years come. Innovation moves very quickly nowadays.

fifty

Understood, but I would be surprised if we didn't see a few in the next 2-3 years:
Follicle Thought
Looks like mostly hot garbage to me.

Microneedling device with minoxidil
Cyclosporine with minoxidil
Hair transplant updates
New anti androgens
and a bunch of foreign treatments that will not see the light of day or work better than minoxidil.

Truth hurts but hopefully 1 of these ~15 ideas will be an improvement over min/fin.

Last edited:

Gman86

Ya I don’t see any of those things having much promise either. From what I’ve heard, peptides and stem cells seem to have the most promise in this area. Hair transplants do have their place though. But that big scar on the back of your head, that it leaves you with, is pretty off putting, imo.

wondering

Ya I don’t see any of those things having much promise either. From what I’ve heard, peptides and stem cells seem to have the most promise in this area. Hair transplants do have their place though. But that big scar on the back of your head, that it leaves you with, is pretty off putting, imo.

FUE leaves no scar.

I don't know, the Samumed WNT could be promising -it's in Phase 3 clinical trials so it must offer something to get to that point. The JAK meds could be as well. We will know about the J Hewitt thing possibly by end of year - though it wont get FDA approvals for some time.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

Here are the levels that I was running.

Also supplementing Vit D3 5000iu, Vit B complex 50mg, 500mg magnesium and zinc daily

March 2017
Testosterone: 45.0 nmol/L ( 9-38 ) H ( 1,323 ng/dl )
Free Testosterone: 1512 pmol/L ( 250-800 ) H
SHBG: 17 nmol/L ( 9-60 )
Plasma IGF-1: 227 ug/L ( 55-198 ) H
Plasma cortisol: 434 nmol/L ( 0600-1000 hrs 170-500 nmol/L )
HbA1c: 36 mmol/mol ( 20-40 )
LH: <0.1 IU/L
FSH: 0.1 IU/L
DHT Plasma Dihydrotestosterone: 7455 pmol/L ( 223 ng/dl )
Reference Range Adult males 1000-6000 pmol/L
May I ask what your dosing was?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale