Scrotal Testosterone Cream: Can it Increase Libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Transdermal testosterone has been used for years to treat patients with low testosterone symptoms. Clinically, we have monitored patients to evaluate results of testosterone absorption via blood serum concentrations. The data on multiple time points to determine trough and peak concentrations is lacking in the literature. In this case study, we demonstrate the absorption of testosterone cream via scrotal delivery. The data suggests that after application therapeutic levels are reached with concentrations of (1204.7 ng/dL) within two hours. Additionally, consistent concentrations (1320.6 ng/dL) remain beyond six hours. To our knowledge, this is the first study to collect and measure multiple time points for testosterone via transdermal delivery. The research indicates that testosterone via transdermal delivery is an excellent method to achieve therapeutic concentrations of testosterone. Most importantly, the patient's symptoms resolved without side effects."

Should You Apply Testosterone Gel or Cream on Your Testicles for Best Absorption?

Case Study: Absorption of Testosterone Cream via Scrotal Delivery

Scrotal Testosterone Cream - Can it Increase Libido

T Cream for Scrotal Application - What is the best strength cream to use?

Creams with new application over injectable?

Successful Story with Testosterone Cream Protocol

Scrotal Testosterone Cream: Can it Increase Libido?

"Transdermal testosterone has been used for years to treat patients with low testosterone symptoms. Clinically, we have monitored patients to evaluate results of testosterone absorption via blood serum concentrations. The data on multiple time points to determine trough and peak concentrations...
www.excelmale.com

Switched to Scrotal T Cream - Crazy Results

I have been on all forms of TRT for over 8 years now. Gels, shots (ranging from e7d, e5d, e3.5d, daily, subq, etc), compounded creams, hcg, no hcg, etc. etc. Nothing seemed to ever really work for me or stick. The last three months I have done T Cream, Empower 200mg and applied 2 clicks every...

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin

Conclusion: - we concluded that the scrotal administration of testosterone in a cream formulation provides high bioavailability, dose-dependant peak serum testosterone concentration, and tolerability with a much lower dose relative to the non-scrotal transdermal route - further studies of...
www.excelmale.com

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ghce

Most men over 40 previously lost the hair they had to lose for genetic or other reasons. In my opinion, new hair loss does not occur in men on TRT after that age. I am 60.

I used Scrotal creme application for 2 years my hair level increased significantly both facial and body, T levels were supra physiological as was DHT, Libido was much better than other forms of TRT or Clomid that I had previously used.

After 2 years the protocol bombed with me putting on excess weight so I stopped it and went to Clomid for a year which I stopped taking 2 months ago as that protocol also bombed out.

Currently I am taking an oral TRT (Andriol) and trying scrotal compounded T creme once a week. Libido still sucks a bit but it is certainly better than the Clomid protocol ended up at.

Will be trying Sustanon 250 Sub Q in the next few weeks and possibly mixing in the Scrotum T creme to increase DHT if the injections are not up to snuff regards libido.

Gman86

I used Scrotal creme application for 2 years my hair level increased significantly both facial and body, T levels were supra physiological as was DHT, Libido was much better than other forms of TRT or Clomid that I had previously used.

After 2 years the protocol bombed with me putting on excess weight so I stopped it and went to Clomid for a year which I stopped taking 2 months ago as that protocol also bombed out.

Currently I am taking an oral TRT (Andriol) and trying scrotal compounded T creme once a week. Libido still sucks a bit but it is certainly better than the Clomid protocol ended up at.

Will be trying Sustanon 250 Sub Q in the next few weeks and possibly mixing in the Scrotum T creme to increase DHT if the injections are not up to snuff regards libido.

Did you ever try changing your dose of cream before giving up on it completely?

ghce

Yes I did, reduced it by about 25 to 30% as I suspected that keeping my levels supra physiological for a long period would lead to androgen receptor fatigue.

My application regime wasn't wholly applied to the scrotum.

I applied only 30% of my once daily dose to that area the rest being spread to chest and upper arms mostly.

Probably I would have been better off by halving the dosage at the outset but having such high circulating T levels feels really really good in fact the best that I have felt in my entire ( very happy ) life with a great outlook on life with no aches and pains plus less fat and considerably more muscle.

ghce

What do you mean when you say after 2 years your protocol bombed?

Started to gain excess weight around the middle, my normal A shape was becoming an oval also a decrease in frequency and quality of erections.

That coupled with concerns over possible T transference to our new borne decided me that I should switch to another method.

Gman86

Started to gain excess weight around the middle, my normal A shape was becoming an oval also a decrease in frequency and quality of erections.

That coupled with concerns over possible T transference to our new borne decided me that I should switch to another method.

So you don’t think that maybe increasing the dose would of helped at all? When you say your levels were high, how high we talking?

And do you mind posting what your protocol was when you felt so good?

ghce

Here are the levels that I was running.

Also supplementing Vit D3 5000iu, Vit B complex 50mg, 500mg magnesium and zinc daily

March 2017
Testosterone: 45.0 nmol/L ( 9-38 ) H ( 1,323 ng/dl )
Free Testosterone: 1512 pmol/L ( 250-800 ) H
SHBG: 17 nmol/L ( 9-60 )
Plasma IGF-1: 227 ug/L ( 55-198 ) H
Plasma cortisol: 434 nmol/L ( 0600-1000 hrs 170-500 nmol/L )
HbA1c: 36 mmol/mol ( 20-40 )
LH: <0.1 IU/L
FSH: 0.1 IU/L
DHT Plasma Dihydrotestosterone: 7455 pmol/L ( 223 ng/dl )
Reference Range Adult males 1000-6000 pmol/L

Last edited:

pyater

Very similar results. Chasing high DHT as well. Started on Scrotal Cream 2/26/19. Initial protocol was Testosterone 200mg/ml CREAM - apply 2 clicks directly to scrotum every AM + 1 click directly to scrotum every night. DHT was 170 with this. T was >1500 and E2 was 41.5. In May switched to 2 clicks to skin and 1 click directly to scrotum daily. DHT was still 176.

Here are latest labs from 7/8/19:

1564693059113.png

1564693178197.png

Would love thoughts and feedback. Consult was yesterday, switching to 1/2 click to scrotum 1 1/2 clicks to shoulder AM and 1 click to shoulder PM to try to manage down DHT. PSA is fine range and steady. Like the hair on my head.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me