Scrotal T Cream - chasing the Honeymoon

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I have been on TRT for about 2 and a half years and am pretty rock steady on a regimen that works for me. Labs are good and I have resolved my side effects which in my case were horrible acne and sleep issues. I am currently on Natesto, 50 mg of test cream applied once a day to the scrotum, HCG 550 units every 3 days, DHEA 25 mg twice a day. I have a high SHBG so zero E2 issues so i do not take an AI.

Most current labs taken one hour after Natesto plus cream application (so these are peaks):
Total T - 976
Free T - 24.5
DHT - 243
DHEA - 329
Sensitive E2 - 26.6
SHBG - 39.8

The reason for the post is this. I have initiated scrotal test cream twice. I added it to my old regimen of test cyp injections - back then I was on 70 mg twice a week. I got off of that to try Natesto which I liked but needed an increase of DHT so on the advice of my doctor added test cream a second time. In both cases the honeymoon period for the test cream was a lot of fun. My libido - which seems to be the one thing that is hardest to get a handle one - was amazing for a few weeks both times. I don't think there is anything wrong with my libido - it is still there it is just a 50 year old libido and I would prefer a 30 year old's libido. The honeymoon period was like a 30 year old's libido.

So here is the question - has anyone ever cycled on and off scrotal test cream in an effort to enjoy that honeymoon phase? My numbers are okay on Natesto alone - around 800 total and 15 free test so I can get by without the cream. I am going to stop the cream for two weeks and restart just to see if I get that really cool boost again and will report back but I was wondering if anyone has done this and been successful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I use cream with my injections and I kind of go on/off with it, sometimes every day once per day, twice per day, sometimes only on the weekends. I'm free to use it reasonably what I think works for me. If your Dr is fine with it why not alter how you use the 2d application.

BigBamBoo

I have asked this question about T cyp and never got a helpful answer.

I just switched from injections to cream to see if it helps with the sexual issues I have when in TRT.

I have no libido problems....think about sex VERY often, LOL.

And I have rock hard erections.

The issue I have when in TRT is my volume goes down to a very small dribble....where as when I am not on TRT I have VERY large loads and force.
And....it is extremely hard for me to get off when I am on TRT.

So when I am in the honeymoon stage all is good. So I was thinking of “cycling” TRT and try and stay in that state of not Quite shut down.

But, I am giving the cream a try before I call it quiets again or try my cycling idea.

Oh....and I am 50 as well.

stx359

I just switched from injections to cream to see if it helps with the sexual issues I have when in TRT.

The issue I have when in TRT is my volume goes down to a very small dribble....where as when I am not on TRT I have VERY large loads and force.

So when I am in the honeymoon stage all is good. So I was thinking of “cycling” TRT and try and stay in that state of not Quite shut down.

But, I am giving the cream a try before I call it quiets again or try my cycling idea.

I had very similar disappointing results with injections. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of sensation down there and the weak orgasms. Sometimes they didn't even feel like orgasms at all and that HAD to end because like most of us that is an important part of my marriage. I hate to attribute this to any particular thing because I think guys attribute things to regimen changes all the time that may or may not be so, but sex feels better on HCG than not on it and since I went on Natesto my sensitivity/enjoyment/volume have all increased significantly, and often I get to enjoy a finish that is no different than what I experienced in my younger days. My only issue with Natesto is that my SHBG is high enough that it just quite doesn't get my free test where I want it which is why I added the cream. Without the cream I run a free T of 15 at peak on Natesto alone and I hit 25 on both. I don't know how to explain the difference between injections and nasal application but as a biologist I just have a sense that running a total test well over 1000 for days at a time is probably not good for our testes. I like Natesto because it more closely mimics endogenous production and our bodies give us hours long breaks from high testosterone levels.

stx359

I use cream with my injections and I kind of go on/off with it, sometimes every day once per day, twice per day, sometimes only on the weekends. I'm free to use it reasonably what I think works for me. If your Dr is fine with it why not alter how you use the 2d application.

Vince
My doctor could care less about intricacies like this. Because of where I am I am relegated to nothing but testosterone mills as treatment options. It was Dr. C when he was with us who modified my regimen with the addition of test cream, HCG, DHEA etc. Where I live these doctors essentially get paid $150 a month to refill prescriptions. That is why this board is so valuable to guys like me. It introduced me to discounted labs which is one of the most useful tools ever and it helps us find guys like Dr. C for consults when we need expert help. Aside from that I agree completely!

wondering

So when you do only on weekends, you a big boost in libido that same day?

wondering

Vince
My doctor could care less about intricacies like this. Because of where I am I am relegated to nothing but testosterone mills as treatment options. It was Dr. C when he was with us who modified my regimen with the addition of test cream, HCG, DHEA etc. Where I live these doctors essentially get paid $150 a month to refill prescriptions. That is why this board is so valuable to guys like me. It introduced me to discounted labs which is one of the most useful tools ever and it helps us find guys like Dr. C for consults when we need expert help. Aside from that I agree completely!

Interesting that Dr. C tried a cream in addition to your Test Cyp? I was a patient of his and he never mentioned this to me.

Gman86

For you it might be worth trying the cream with once per day application. It might be the perfect balance you’re looking for.

Are you still doing daily injections? I saw in another thread that you mentioned thinking that most people don't need daily (or even EOD) protocols and than 1 or 2x/week is fine for most... I was surprised by that because I was under the impression daily injections was a big difference for you.

stx359

Interesting that Dr. C tried a cream in addition to your Test Cyp? I was a patient of his and he never mentioned this to me.

I specifically asked him about it because I was unhappy with libido and he thought my DHT levels could use a little boost. He had a lot of great advice around stuff like that and in this case it was very effective.

wondering

I specifically asked him about it because I was unhappy with libido and he thought my DHT levels could use a little boost. He had a lot of great advice around stuff like that and in this case it was very effective.

Weird, in 10 years with no improvement in my libido, we never tried anything different than T Cyp, Thyroid, HC.

Charliebizz

Weird, in 10 years with no improvement in my libido, we never tried anything different than T Cyp, Thyroid, HC.
I was with dr c for around 10 years also. He would only try things if I asked. Honestly he seemed very uninterested in my case. Maybe because it wasn’t an easy fix I don’t know. I even tried to get on gel with him and he told me that they wouldn’t work for me. With no real explanation

Systemlord

So here is the question - has anyone ever cycled on and off scrotal test cream in an effort to enjoy that honeymoon phase?

You would have to deprive yourself of androgens for quite a while creating a deficiency, then restart TRT to find the honeymoon phase again, but I would question the sanity of anyone who would put there body through this just for a 3 week honeymoon period.

wondering

You would have to deprive yourself of androgens for quite a while creating a deficiency, then restart TRT to find the honeymoon phase again, but I would question the sanity of anyone who would put there body through this just for a 3 week honeymoon period.

Not necessarily, if you were adding T cream to Test Cyp.

Systemlord

Not necessarily, if you were adding T cream to Test Cyp.
You have to create a deficiency which would then see your body create more receptors, then you go on TRT again and experience the honeymoon phase and once the body settles down, the amount of receptors returns to normal as does your libido.

What you have suggested is adding T-cream to increase DHT levels, very different from what I'm talking about. Increasing DHT is a way to increase libido, but not return to the honeymoon phase.

D007Domo

You have to create a deficiency which would then see your body create more receptors, then you go on TRT again and experience the honeymoon phase and once the body settles down, the amount of receptors returns to normal as does your libido.

What you have suggested is adding T-cream to increase DHT levels, very different from what I'm talking about. Increasing DHT is a way to increase libido, but not return to the honeymoon phase.

Do you have any data on this? I would love to read more. Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me