scrotal cream for high SHBG guys?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of giving the scrotal cream a try after almost a year of injections and limited success with varying protocols. I’m wondering if there are any high shbg guys like myself that have tried the cream and what has been your experience?

My shbg pre-trt was between 55-70. On trt it hovers around 40. It’s been difficult to get my free t much past 20 though. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I have shbg in the 70s and had no luck with cream. I didn’t try it with the scrotal approach. I did have success with androgel when a began trt but had to go to injections due to insurance coverage. What I’ve found after 10 years of struggles is lowering my cypionate dose to just 60mg per week did the trick. I no longer believe the bs with shbg treatment protocols because in theory I should feel like crap at a dose this low. Cypionate is all I use. Hope that helps

MNguy

I have shbg in the 70s and had no luck with cream. I didn’t try it with the scrotal approach. I did have success with androgel when a began trt but had to go to injections due to insurance coverage. What I’ve found after 10 years of struggles is lowering my cypionate dose to just 60mg per week did the trick. I no longer believe the bs with shbg treatment protocols because in theory I should feel like crap at a dose this low. Cypionate is all I use. Hope that helps

Hmm. Very interesting with the low dose. What is your free t level at that dose?

sh1973

If you use the tru T calculator it’s 20ng This is with a 650-700ng trough number. I’ve had total t well over 1500ng at times and for me anything above like 800ng or so is just counterproductive in all areas. I have more energy, better sense of well-being and certainly sleep better at the lower dose. Also most of the water weight acquired with higher doses has mostly went away. I was always told by doctors for years that with my higher binding globulin level that is have to dose high to overcome that. I can certainly tell you in my case that hasn’t held true.

ncsugrad

My shbg was 151 (yes, really). 3 clicks (150mg) of cream per day had my total t at 1500+ and free T at 39. My shbg went down to 90’s

I’ve since switched back to injections out of concerns of it Transferring to my wife but yeah, it’s strong stuff.

I don’t really understand the issue though. If you want more free T, increase your dose. It’s that simple.

bbex2014

My shbg was 151 (yes, really). 3 clicks (150mg) of cream per day had my total t at 1500+ and free T at 39. My shbg went down to 90’s

I’ve since switched back to injections out of concerns of it Transferring to my wife but yeah, it’s strong stuff.

I don’t really understand the issue though. If you want more free T, increase your dose. It’s that simple.
What pharmacy was your cream from?

Gman86

Does the pharmacy matter much? I get mine from Empower and it doesn’t seem to absorb into the skin very well. I called Defy and they said it might just be the base of the cream, but they only offer one base

Yea, the pharmacy matters a lot when it comes to the cream. There’s definitely nothing wrong with empower’s cream though. I’ve seen healthy test levels in plenty of men on empower’s cream, including myself. Everyone is different though, when it comes to absorbing transdermal testosterone. Some men just don’t absorb it well. Are you applying the cream to your scrotum?

ncsugrad

Does the pharmacy matter much? I get mine from Empower and it doesn’t seem to absorb into the skin very well. I called Defy and they said it might just be the base of the cream, but they only offer one base
Yes. Empower is generally accepted as making very good cream. Some other pharmacies are super inconsistent dosage wise and or use bases that absorb horribly

sammmy

I have never been on TRT because my total T is in above the middle of normal, but free T is in the lower range of normal due to high SHBG 60-80.

I have tried several methods to increase free T because it improves a sexual problem I have - hard to reach orgasm.

Clomiphene increased free T but had no impact whatsoever on sex.
HCG subcutaneous injection 1000 IU every other day also increased free T, decreased estrogen, and probably decreased SHBG (did not measure it) while clearly make it more probable for me to reach orgasm, especially on a day of injection.

The bottom line is that if your testicles are able to produce testosterone, you should try HCG monotherapy, not TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me