Scrotal cream effect on SHBG vs injectble

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Will the arimidex make SHBG plummet further .

You want to stay away from AI's if you can help it. I don't know about AI's lowering SHBG, but I do know the most common complaint about arimidex in women is hair loss. The digestion comment could mean you have mineral or vitamin deficiencies, I had the same problem 7 months ago and why I hit the pause button on TRT for 7 months.

I had IBS from iron, potassium, vitamin C & D deficiencies. If your diet is crap, TRT can break you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

For the guys who have labs on both . Does your SHBG tend to differ with injectable and Scrotal cream ?

My SHBG goes from mid 20s to low teens on ANY dose or frequency of Test cyp .

I was wondering if Cream is different ?

Please let me know I am desperate.

FWIW, my SHBG was about 5 points higher on cream vs injections. Not sure that 5 points would make a world of difference for you, but just figured I'd share my experience.

wondering

Not solely on cream but my SHBG has not varied from inj to having cream added to my injections. I stay at a relatively stable SHBG @ 14.

Take the time to read up on this forum about Estrogen and low SHBG under my user name, I'm making low SHBG work.

I recall you stating that you used cream intermittently. Are you now using it daily? Did you notice subjective benefit when using just once or twice a week?

For a long time I used it PRN but the last 2 months I've used it continuously, 1 click/12.5mg in the AM and in the PM. I like it but its mainly an attempt to blunt some of my Estrogen problem if it would be preferential to Estrogen at the receptors etc etc

Gman86

For a long time I used it PRN but the last 2 months I've used it continuously, 1 click/12.5mg in the AM and in the PM. I like it but its mainly an attempt to blunt some of my Estrogen problem if it would be preferential to Estrogen at the receptors etc etc

Never thought about the cream this way until you just mentioned that, but makes complete sense. I just used the cream for a couple months, and it definitely keeps E2 at bay on a receptor level. I can totally see supplementing a protocol with small doses of cream being much more effective at keeping high E2 symptoms at bay than ai’s. It’s the elevated DHT that keeps E2 at bay, so it would just have to be applied to the scrotum.

Really goes to show that HRT will forever be an ever changing and progressing thing. It all comes down to balance, and using all the tools at your disposal. Old tools/ methods and new tools/ methods.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me