Scrotal cream effect on SHBG vs injectble

Buy Lab Tests Online

kashman112

For the guys who have labs on both . Does your SHBG tend to differ with injectable and Scrotal cream ?

My SHBG goes from mid 20s to low teens on ANY dose or frequency of Test cyp .

I was wondering if Cream is different ?

Please let me know I am desperate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Just had labs pulled this past Saturday. Will update when they come in. They were while on the cream. All other labs the past 3-4 years have been on injections.

Not solely on cream but my SHBG has not varied from inj to having cream added to my injections. I stay at a relatively stable SHBG @ 14.

Take the time to read up on this forum about Estrogen and low SHBG under my user name, I'm making low SHBG work.

kashman112

Not solely on cream but my SHBG has not varied from inj to having cream added to my injections. I stay at a relatively stable SHBG @ 14.

Take the time to read up on this forum about Estrogen and low SHBG under my user name, I'm making low SHBG work.

The problem is that my SHBG drops like crazy on injection. Last time from 28 to 12 . No matter what my Dose or E2 is and after a week or two I become way worse than before TRT . I was wondering if the scrotal cream has a different effect on SHBG.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Will be interested in seeing @Gman86's results. Just a guess, but I'd think that per unit weight of testosterone delivered, transdermals would suppress SHBG more efficiently due to the greater DHT production. This assumes that DHT has greater androgenic action in liver, which I don't know for sure.

kashman112

How much Cyp are you using that you're SHBG is doing that. Curious because we might see that in higher SHBG guys using a large dose.

I did 9 mg ED , 20MG EOD and 30 mgs E3D . All drove my ShBG to low teens ( and felt horrible after a week on every protocol) . Actually lost muscle and every other symptom was worse . This Low SHBG is my Everest. If I could change this piece of shit liver I would in a heartbeat .

Gman86

I did 9 mg ED , 20MG EOD and 30 mgs E3D . All drove my ShBG to low teens ( and felt horrible after a week on every protocol) . Actually lost muscle and every other symptom was worse . This Low SHBG is my Everest. If I could change this piece of shit liver I would in a heartbeat .

Do you think the doses that you’re using might be too low?

I’ve not heard of many men getting optimal on 70mg/ week

If you lost muscle on those protocols, you sure that they’re not suppressing your natural production, and then leaving you with too little exogenous testosterone, consequently leaving you with lower levels than you had pre-TRT?

Systemlord

Actually lost muscle and every other symptom was worse .
It sound like your dosage is too low, trying to figure this out with no labs makes everything guess work.

As you said you were only a week into your protocol, this is hardly enough time show a good result.

kashman112

Do you think the doses that you’re using might be too low?

I’ve not heard of many men getting optimal on 70mg/ week

If you lost muscle on those protocols, you sure that they’re not suppressing your natural production, and then leaving you with too little exogenous testosterone, consequently leaving you with lower levels than you had pre-TRT?
The total testosterone comes back 800 -1000 each time with free well above the range . I used to have more muscle with my own 400 Total. The biggest problem I think is SHBG which makes me a complete non responder after the second week. Leaves me irritable , anxious and with whole host of horrible side effects ehich is honestly worse than baseline. I ve tried 160 mg per week and the crash came sooner ( Day 4) . I m hoping than the cream doesn't slash SHBG like the injectable otherwise I have a horrible life ahead of me .

kashman112

It sound like your dosage is too low, trying to figure this out with no labs makes everything guess work.
Here is my labs on 20 MGs EOD . TT : 884. FT : 32 . SHBG : 13 . E2 : 27.9 . My baseline was 400 and was doing better ( although suboptimal ) than any dose . I ve also did 160 mgs per week which was the worst week of my life. Trust me Ihave been all over .

Youre trough E2 sens should perhaps mirror your SHBG value or be a little less. As systemlord says Free Estrogen could be a culprit.

My TRT landscape changed when I went this route. You're largest problem will be trying to fit in to a very flawed mold that E2 is 21-30 or some other such nonsense. 27 on paper isn't high but very well could be too high FOR YOU. Let's presume to that that is a trough number....your PEAK could well be twice that number.

@kashman112

kashman112

Your dosage is producing very high FT levels, this is your problem. I wonder if you are dosing correctly... Your free testogen must be been very high with SHBG at 13, even with estrogen in range.
Yes the horrendous effect that Test Cyp has on my SHBG causes all of this. Otherwise my ShBG is naturally 28 and Ft is 13.9 on 400 ng/dl naturally .

Systemlord

Yes the horrendous effect that Test Cyp has on my SHBG causes all of this. Otherwise my ShBG is naturally 28 and Ft is 13.9 on 400 ng/dl naturally .
I'm actually extremely luck, right now my TT is 91, E2 unknown and SHBG 13. When on the daily protocol, my SHBG increased to 22 and have never seen it this high at any time in the past. I never had my pre-TRT SHBG values, but now know the longer I'm off, the lower my SHBG. My diabetes has worsened and I believe this is suppressing my SHBG.

TRT improves my diabetes which in turn increases SHBG.

kashman112

Few posts ago u told me my dose is low. I m confused . My point was that on ANY dose my SHBG goes near 10 from 28 . I ve been trying months now .

Systemlord

Few posts ago u told me my dose is low. I m confused . My point was that on ANY dose my SHBG goes near 10 from 28 . I ve been trying months now .

That was before I saw your labs. As far as your SHBG, stop worrying about what you can't control. It will just stress you out.

Focus on getting FT levels 80% of the ranges or higher, but don't go too far over like you are now. Forget about SHBG, in fact don't test it next time. FT matters, that's why you went on TRT, to get more FT.

Last edited:

kashman112

That was before I saw your labs. As far as your SHBG, stop worrying about what you can't control. It will just stress you out.

Focus on getting FT levels 80% of the ranges or higher, but don't go too far over like you are now. Forget about SHBG, in fact don't test it next time. FT matters, that's why you went on TRT, to get more FT.

Will the arimidex make SHBG plummet further . Cause aromasin directly slashes SHBG ?

A lot of symptoms I have are e2 related . No appetite . Watery fat looking body . Digestion issue . Constipation . All happened since starting trt .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me