Scrotal Cream Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ktykc

Hey I see that popular trt docs like Dr Nichols use scrotal cream as their only source of T. I am on a combination right now. Prior to adding t cream, the shots did nothing for me. I was thinking of moving to a scrotal T cream only protocol since I only feel good when the cream is working. I currently dose the cream at 1 click 25mg per day. What is the standard dosage for something like this as a standalone? Currently have 100mg t cream that is 25mg per click.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dansk

I use T cream only, and nothing else. I use 200mg/ml = 4 clicks. I started with 2 clicks (100mg) daily and moved down to 1 click a day (50mg) all applied to the balls. I'm happy with results.
My DHT was super high so i'm experimenting with alternating application sites. (balls, back of knees, tricep, area and forearms)

antelopers

I use T cream only, and nothing else. I use 200mg/ml = 4 clicks. I started with 2 clicks (100mg) daily and moved down to 1 click a day (50mg) all applied to the balls. I'm happy with results.
My DHT was super high so i'm experimenting with alternating application sites. (balls, back of knees, tricep, area and forearms)
What are your T levels e2 etc like on this? I'm curious about this as I'm feeling good on some t cream as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
It seems like a lot of men do good with scrotal cream and no injections. I wonder if it's the nice levels of DHT, that makes them feel so good.

TLR

When I did it I was instructed to apply 2 clicks (100 mg) twice a day, which I believe is the same dosage Dr Nichols starts people out on. My DHT shot WAY up and I didn't tolerate it well (I have pre existing anxiety and seem to be hypersensitive to any kind of stimulating substance). I lowered it to 100 mg and eventually 50 mg a day. I will say that in the area of energy and libido I noticed an improvement over injections. However, I could never get over the overstimulated feeling and was always red (almost purple) in the face, neck and chest and could "feel" my heart beating all the time. If you're not having any of these issues with it I would just start with 50 mg a day and titrate up as necessary. I really think this method could be the way to go for alot of guys if they tolerate it. FWIW I also think most guys will be overdosing on 200 mg a day. Good luck.

Ktykc

When I did it I was instructed to apply 2 clicks (100 mg) twice a day, which I believe is the same dosage Dr Nichols starts people out on. My DHT shot WAY up and I didn't tolerate it well (I have pre existing anxiety and seem to be hypersensitive to any kind of stimulating substance). I lowered it to 100 mg and eventually 50 mg a day. I will say that in the area of energy and libido I noticed an improvement over injections. However, I could never get over the overstimulated feeling and was always red (almost purple) in the face, neck and chest and could "feel" my heart beating all the time. If you're not having any of these issues with it I would just start with 50 mg a day and titrate up as necessary. I really think this method could be the way to go for alot of guys if they tolerate it. FWIW I also think most guys will be overdosing on 200 mg a day. Good luck.
Did you do once per day at 50mg and was that keeping you stable?

Ktykc

Do you not feel peaks and valleys on once per day?

TLR

Did you do once per day at 50mg and was that keeping you stable?
Yes, just once per day. I never had bloods tested at that dosage, but I never noticed a "crash" feeling doing it that way. The half life is alot different with transdermals so you are pretty much always fluctuating some, even with 2x a day application. Just tinker with it and start low and go slow!

Dansk

Do you not feel peaks and valleys on once per day?

Peaks and valleys of what?? I had no issues before or after dosing. My levels were perfect 2.5 hours after dosing, again except DHT. I assume my levels drop from there after until next dose, just like my body naturally would.

Ktykc

Peaks and valleys of what?? I had no issues before or after dosing. My levels were perfect 2.5 hours after dosing, again except DHT. I assume my levels drop from there after until next dose, just like my body naturally would.
I'm just wondering if you feel like you're crashing at all at the end of the night or next morning since the duration of activity is so short

eli

Check my injection plus cream thread, i think it's the way to go, set a baseline with injection, Low T like 300-400 then take a dose of cream to hit 900-1k after 4 hours. This way DHT won't be high and everything else will be good.
I love the cream by itself but DHT is too high, I get acne on back and hair loss, so I may have to try injection+ cream to see how I feel

I am now experimenting 50mg once a day in the morning and I still feel great through whole day

eli

It seems like a lot of men do good with scrotal cream and no injections. I wonder if it's the nice levels of DHT, that makes them feel so good.

I'm starting to believe that stable bloods daily aren't good for some people. There is a reason why young men don't have stable T and E levels daily

Gman86

Do you guys on scrotal application notice any increase in testicular atrophy? I’ve heard that the scrotal application causes more atrophy than using injections.

Dansk

I'm just wondering if you feel like you're crashing at all at the end of the night or next morning since the duration of activity is so short

On workout days I feel more tired at the end of the day than other days, but this would be normal. I have days where i'm more tired earlier in the day, but not everyday. I have more good days than tired days. I don't believe those days are always connected to my TRT. There are so many factors that go into any one issue.

Duration of activity is all relative far as i'm concerned. We are all going to react differently. Maybe I have a slow.... down regulation after peaking.

Dansk

Do you guys on scrotal application notice any increase in testicular atrophy? I’ve heard that the scrotal application causes more atrophy than using injections.

I did have some, if its increased IDK, I have never used injections. All I know is I did have some atrophy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me