Scrotal cream application

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

No problem - and yes you are correct. It should not irritate scrotum skin or the skin on the shaft. I've intentionally wiped the residue after scrotal application on the shaft many times (when I knew I wouldn't be having intercourse with my wife).

The cream will basically feel like any moisturizer, etc that you might use. You won't feel anything at all.

Bryan_K77

Hello. I've been prescribed cream was wondering if there's any problems if I were to get it on the shaft area.
Although I doubt this to be the case, Dr Mark Gordon, who was on the Joe Rogan Podcast to talk about trt specifically in regards to TBI I believe, said T-cream could increase penis size when applied there lol

DomPerryOn

Although I doubt this to be the case, Dr Mark Gordon, who was on the Joe Rogan Podcast to talk about trt specifically in regards to TBI I believe, said T-cream could increase penis size when applied there lol
Interesting lol. From what I've read exogenous test only does that with adolescents during development unless there's some new information out I'm unaware of.

Bryan_K77

Interesting lol. From what I've read exogenous test only does that with adolescents during development unless there's some new information out I'm unaware of.
Yep I highly doubt t cream will increase size permanently, maybe better erection quality, who knows‍♂️

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me