Scrotal cream and erection issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrbooshay

I was on scrotal cream for a couple of years and had great results. Wonderful labs. Muscles mass, energy, even libido was great. All except my actual erections. I had amazing libido, but when it came time to actually perform, there was a 50/50 chance of it happening, and if it did happen it was over in 30 seconds, and that's something had never happened on injections and literally started right after starting cream. I came off of the cream after 2 years and nearly instantly my erections came right back. Also, i can last way longer. Just wondering if there is any reasoning behind it as I have seen other guys complain of the same issue. Doc says im getting older, mid 30's lol, and I probably just need tadalafil and the cream has nothing to do with it. Could it be anything to do with the DHT? I'd love to stay on cream but doesn't look like it's going to be worth it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I had amazing libido, but when it came time to actually perform, there was a 50/50 chance of it happening, and if it did happen it was over in 30 seconds, and that's something had never happened on injections and literally started right after starting cream. I came off of the cream after 2 years and nearly instantly my erections came right back. Also, i can last way longer. Just wondering if there is any reasoning behind it as I have seen other guys complain of the same issue.

Everyone has their own rhythm for hormones, a kind of bell curve to the hormones for which your body responds optimally.

Doc says im getting older, mid 30's lol, and I probably just need tadalafil

As for your doctors comments about this being related to age, especially considering you're in your 30's, it seems like a cop-out, let's just blame it on age and call it day with no further investigation.

If you have good genes, you could have good erections into your 80's.

Last edited:

mrbooshay

Last blood test before I quit cream had my total T-1462, Free- 55, estrogens were normal but on lower side. I felt absolutely amazing. I am a pretty big worrier, maybe they call it anxiety nowadays but even when I was a kid i worried about everything. It's always going to be the worst case scenario in my mind. I've never medicated for it and don't plan to. Even that mental aspect was much, much better. That was something I hadn't experienced on injections. My numbers also had not been as good as they were so maybe that had something to do with it. Literally everything was great, except erections.

TLawyer

Last blood test before I quit cream had my total T-1462, Free- 55, estrogens were normal but on lower side. I felt absolutely amazing. I am a pretty big worrier, maybe they call it anxiety nowadays but even when I was a kid i worried about everything. It's always going to be the worst case scenario in my mind. I've never medicated for it and don't plan to. Even that mental aspect was much, much better. That was something I hadn't experienced on injections. My numbers also had not been as good as they were so maybe that had something to do with it. Literally everything was great, except erections.
Are those your trough levels?

Dicky

FWIW I also had pretty good results on cream, but didn't feel 100%. I ended up feeling better by using cream and T Cypionate simultaneously. I now take 75mg of cream per day (1.5 clicks) as well as injecting a small amount (20mg) of cypionate 2x/week.

The combination method has me feeling better than I ever have. Might be worth a try for you.

mrbooshay

I was doing 4 clicks a day of 200mg cream. I tried cutting it in half for a couple weeks before I quit but maybe didn't give it enough time. I wouldn't mind mixing it up with injections. It's just frustrating that I felt so good on the cream besides the erections. E2 was 18.6 on last test.

Mr.63

FWIW I also had pretty good results on cream, but didn't feel 100%. I ended up feeling better by using cream and T Cypionate simultaneously. I now take 75mg of cream per day (1.5 clicks) as well as injecting a small amount (20mg) of cypionate 2x/week.

The combination method has me feeling better than I ever have. Might be worth a try for you.
Was it trial and error to dail in your combination? Did you try 2x day application of cream too in combination with your injections?

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

I'm also very interested in what process you followed to arrive at this combination. It seems very tricky to move from either all cream or all injection to a combination because of the long half-life of cypionate.

Dicky

Was it trial and error to dail in your combination? Did you try 2x day application of cream too in combination with your injections?
Yes it was trial and error. Like many of us here I started out with too high of a dose for the cream and the injections. I also have tried using lower doses, but I ran into low E2 symptoms.

I have also tried the 2x/day route. I found that using twice a day interfered with my sleep. I did feel slightly better dosing twice, but that was overshadowed by the negative impact on my sleep

Dicky

I'm also very interested in what process you followed to arrive at this combination. It seems very tricky to move from either all cream or all injection to a combination because of the long half-life of cypionate.
It was not so tricky. The great thing about cream is that your body processes through it very quickly. I could tell whether a cream dosage change was good or bad within a week. This let me cycle through a lot of different dosing schemes pretty quickly. As opposed to cypionate where I would have to wait for weeks or more to evaluate.

When I first started TRT I was 100% cypionate. Upon adding cream for the first time I was kept cypionate as the majority of my dose and a smaller amount of cream. Over time I experimented with different dosages and ratios of cream to cypionate and came to find out that I felt better with a higher dose of cream and a smaller auxiliary amount of cypionate. Then it was just tinkering around with small changes in order to optimize things. I use Defy and they were always supportive of me making self directed changes. So that was never an issue.

Dicky

I was doing 4 clicks a day of 200mg cream. I tried cutting it in half for a couple weeks before I quit but maybe didn't give it enough time. I wouldn't mind mixing it up with injections. It's just frustrating that I felt so good on the cream besides the erections. E2 was 18.6 on last test.
That's a pretty hefty dose. Have you tried any smaller amounts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me