Scrotal application?

Buy Lab Tests Online

YBWV

Yes my dr told me all that they have at Kaiser is alcohol based:( But he is willing to prescripe 25mg in addition to my protocol.

If that Gel is what's available to you then why not go with that. The inner thigh is potentially a good application site and you could test a tiny amount on the scrotum.

Whether you use cream or gel I would suggest that you appropriately reduce the amount of the injectable T. If you add the transdermal to your current dose you would make 2 changes: the mode of delivery (to deliberately raise DHT) and the total amount of T administered. Therefor you wouldn't know if it was the increased DHT or the higher TT that effected any changes.

In any event Your comment that you don't want to raise your TT any higher is good enough reason to adjust your current dose.

It should be possible to make a calculation of what the new injectable dose would be from the pharmacokinetics of the transdermal and the current T dosage. Although the reduction of TT level is non-linear to the reduction in dose it should be accurate enough.
At the end of the day there's no need to get too tied up in the math: if you use a moderate amount of a transdermal then your suggested reduction from 100mg to 80mg per week isn't going to be far off and once you're into the revised protocol you can make changes to the amounts of either/both of the delivery modalities depending on results.

I hope that you find a workable solution and that you will report the outcomes.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johann

If that Gel is what's available to you then why not go with that. The inner thigh is potentially a good application site and you could test a tiny amount on the scrotum.

Whether you use cream or gel I would suggest that you appropriately reduce the amount of the injectable T. If you add the transdermal to your current dose you would make 2 changes: the mode of delivery (to deliberately raise DHT) and the total amount of T administered. Therefor you wouldn't know if it was the increased DHT or the higher TT that effected any changes.

In any event Your comment that you don't want to raise your TT any higher is good enough reason to adjust your current dose.

It should be possible to make a calculation of what the new injectable dose would be from the pharmacokinetics of the transdermal and the current T dosage. Although the reduction of TT level is non-linear to the reduction in dose it should be accurate enough.
At the end of the day there's no need to get too tied up in the math: if you use a moderate amount of a transdermal then your suggested reduction from 100mg to 80mg per week isn't going to be far off and once you're into the revised protocol you can make changes to the amounts of either/both of the delivery modalities depending on results.

I hope that you find a workable solution and that you will report the outcomes.
Thanks
I got the order in will pick it up tomrrow, my dr wanted me to go from 50mg cyponite 2x a week down to 20mg 2x a week, I told him that might be to big of a jump, but I have never used gel and do not know how much of that is little or much.

YBWV

That seems a big drop in the T Cyp but your Doctor clearly knows the transdermal product, has your SHBG and your health history so is well placed to make the calculation and ensure that you maintain adequate levels.

If you're concerned about your levels dropping too low you could discuss with your Doctor, the prospect of staying at a slightly higher level (say 60mg) until the efficacy of the gel is proven. Absorption does vary and it's a fairly inexact science.
The best news is that you've got a progressive doctor and you're getting started.

Thanks
I got the order in will pick it up tomrrow, my dr wanted me to go from 50mg cyponite 2x a week down to 20mg 2x a week, I told him that might be to big of a jump, but I have never used gel and do not know how much of that is little or much.
I would suggest against that...youre not going to know what hurts, or helps...was it the Scrotal application? The Cyp dose reduction? If you change just one thing, adding the scrotal application you'll know if it works. or hurts.

johann

That seems a big drop in the T Cyp but your Doctor clearly knows the transdermal product, has your SHBG and your health history so is well placed to make the calculation and ensure that you maintain adequate levels.

If you're concerned about your levels dropping too low you could discuss with your Doctor, the prospect of staying at a slightly higher level (say 60mg) until the efficacy of the gel is proven. Absorption does vary and it's a fairly inexact science.
The best news is that you've got a progressive doctor and you're getting started.
I will get a blood-test 3 weeks after I start, I always take the test Fridays morning before my next shoot, but now with the Gel do you guys take the test before or after the gel?
This will be intresting, maybe I will drop it from 50mg to 40mg. Thanks Vince and YBWV.

johann

Well, got some of my test back after testing this protocol.
I have to pay $150 for a month of the gel, its just to much.
Testosterone 968 before 943
T-Free 13 before 17
SHBG 74 before 51
DHEA-S 343 taking 25mg DHEA
PSA 0,6 before 0.8
Estradoil 22 Before 22
DHT 245 never tested before
T3 178
Free T3 511
Johann

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Well, got some of my test back after testing this protocol.
I have to pay $150 for a month of the gel, its just to much.
Testosterone 968 before 943
T-Free 13 before 17
SHBG 74 before 51
DHEA-S 343 taking 25mg DHEA
PSA 0,6 before 0.8
Estradoil 22 Before 22
DHT 245 never tested before HIGH
T3 178
Free T3 511
Johann
Did you feel any different when you raised your DHT to that level.

johann

Did you feel any different when you raised your DHT to that level.
I think we have to assume that it went to that level, I never tested that before.
But I think I feel a little more positive, mood a little better. I think:)
But what are the negative of so high DHT?
And my free T did drop a lot, was not that high before and SHBG is at the high end to..
So I do not know if I should continue this.
Johann

OMI100

If one is self paying, or that is the only way, I would recommend Empower compounded T cream at 200mg/ml OR 100mg/ml. That is ONE click is 1/4 mil or just a small dab. So at 200mg/ml one click is 50 mg. 100mg/ml would be 25mg per one click. Cream based and goes in fast. 30ml dispenser would last 4 months. Reasonable cost. All you need is a script.....

johann

If one is self paying, or that is the only way, I would recommend Empower compounded T cream at 200mg/ml OR 100mg/ml. That is ONE click is 1/4 mil or just a small dab. So at 200mg/ml one click is 50 mg. 100mg/ml would be 25mg per one click. Cream based and goes in fast. 30ml dispenser would last 4 months. Reasonable cost. All you need is a script.....
Yes I understand that, I'm just worried about the high DHT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me