Scrotal application?

Buy Lab Tests Online

johann

It has been some discussion about scrotal application of testosterone.

Does anyone here have more info about that?

1) Is that a special cream or just the regular T-gel?

2) If you are taking cyponite, and add the scrotal do you lower the dose of cyponite or?

3) Do you have to test your DHT if you want to go this route?

Will think of some more Q..
Johann

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimBob

You might also join the TOT Roundtable this Wed., and ask Dr. Nichols in the chat room. He seems to have somewhat "popularized" this delivery system.

YBWV

It has been some discussion about scrotal application of testosterone.

Does anyone here have more info about that?

1) Is that a special cream or just the regular T-gel?

2) If you are taking cyponite, and add the scrotal do you lower the dose of cyponite or?

3) Do you have to test your DHT if you want to go this route?

Will think of some more Q..
Johann

1) T Cream compounded is usually preferred: efficacy/absorbency/cost and comfort - alcohol in gels can irritate sensitive genital skin.

2) There are no "rules". Adding a measure of T Cream to your usual dose of T Cyp will raise your TT and, by aromatase, your E2. Effectively you're increasing the total amount of bioidentical, aromatisable Testostrerone that you are using.
The benefits come from the disproportionately high 5-ar conversion to DHT from the creams which improves the DHT:E2 ratio.
So the choice, and the potential outcome, as ever are individual.

3) The 2nd rule is there are still no rules. You don't "have" to get the serum level of DHT measured though I believe it's a good idea as I do find the level to reflect the subjective benefits of increasing DHT. Many providers appear not to routinely test DHT: studies have shown that serum DHT, moreso than the other sex hormones, only provides a "hint" of what's going on at receptor and in tissue. I believe the DHT test is also one of the more expensive elements of a bloods panel.

I concur with @YBWV and will only add that this IMHO would only be appropriate to treat a low DHT condition that persists thru normal TRT; injections. If DHT tests in the lower % of the lab range then this would be a fair additive to the injections protocol.

This works very well for me, I test at about 40 on a 16-79 lab scale with just Cyp. When I apply the cream @ 25mg and test 2 hours later my DHT is at appx 100. My DHT returns to baseline levels @ 24hrs so I have to use it every day if I want to raise my DHT.

johann

1) T Cream compounded is usually preferred: efficacy/absorbency/cost and comfort - alcohol in gels can irritate sensitive genital skin.

2) There are no "rules". Adding a measure of T Cream to your usual dose of T Cyp will raise your TT and, by aromatase, your E2. Effectively you're increasing the total amount of bioidentical, aromatisable Testostrerone that you are using.
The benefits come from the disproportionately high 5-ar conversion to DHT from the creams which improves the DHT:E2 ratio.
So the choice, and the potential outcome, as ever are individual.

3) The 2nd rule is there are still no rules. You don't "have" to get the serum level of DHT measured though I believe it's a good idea as I do find the level to reflect the subjective benefits of increasing DHT. Many providers appear not to routinely test DHT: studies have shown that serum DHT, moreso than the other sex hormones, only provides a "hint" of what's going on at receptor and in tissue. I believe the DHT test is also one of the more expensive elements of a bloods panel.
Thanks Vince.
I think I saw that you are taking 25mg cream right?
Im taking 100mg cyponite a week, if I would add 25mg cream 1x a day would it be good to drop the cyponite down to 80mg a week or you think i should drop it more?
Thanks so much for the info, its not much out there about this
Johann

Applying to the scrotum should be very largely biased toward DHT conversion and I see no need to adjust your Cyp dose down. I would only change one thing at a time and if you change this and your dose you can be left wondering what worked or what did not.

johann

Applying to the scrotum should be very largely biased toward DHT conversion and I see no need to adjust your Cyp dose down. I would only change one thing at a time and if you change this and your dose you can be left wondering what worked or what did not.
Yes, my TT is running at 1000-1200+ at my dose just dont want to get it higer.

johann

I concur with @YBWV and will only add that this IMHO would only be appropriate to treat a low DHT condition that persists thru normal TRT; injections. If DHT tests in the lower % of the lab range then this would be a fair additive to the injections protocol.

This works very well for me, I test at about 40 on a 16-79 lab scale with just Cyp. When I apply the cream @ 25mg and test 2 hours later my DHT is at appx 100. My DHT returns to baseline levels @ 24hrs so I have to use it every day if I want to raise my DHT.
I was just talking to my Dr, he is at Kaiser so they do not work with compound pharmacy, but he is willing to prescribe T-gel, Can that be used:(?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me