Saw Palmetto for Hair growth ? is it safe on TRT>?

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

Does Saw Palmetto Affect Testosterone?

We know all the type about it and what it does-
High levels of dihydrotestosterone are associated with hair loss, while high levels of testosterone are associated with hair growth. Some men take saw palmetto so their body’s level of dihydrotestosterone decreases and the level of testosterone increases. This can reduce hair loss and sometimes promote hair regrowth.

BUT,... is it safe to take ON TRT?

or is something like Rogaine a better option?
has anyone ever put Saw Palmetto directly on their scalp?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Saw Palmetto is a known Androgen blocker so thus it would appear to be contraindicated for a guy on TRT, right? <rhetorical) Too, MPB has much more to do with genetics than DHT/Test/or anything else.

Most of us would recommend a shampoo called Nizoral that seems to have a good rep for preventing hair shedding/loss, at 1% concentration its avail at Wal-Mart etc etc

fifty

The question is: does saw palmetto do anything?

I am deep in the game for hairloss. I use a nizoral shampoo and 2 rogaine type products from minoxidilmax.

Loki

It is also the eqvilant of going to GNC and getting test boosters... I tell people wasting money on T boosters just get on TRT or don't waste your time and money... As far as the Saw Palmetto it is suppose to block the conversion to DHT like Finasteride. So if you are willing to take the risk just go to a doctor and get the fin.... You won't find any love for it's use here and to me it personally isn't worth the risk. It seems to be less effective over time as well...

keithc2485

thanks. others mentioned the shampoo walmart sells . nizoral . guna look into that. im only 34 this year, and this hair loss was rapid!! over about 1 year , but i still have a lot left . just the front hair line has thinned like crazy , i use toppik hair fibers and looks great! but i would like to stop or slow the process down if possible.
again, thanks for the feed back

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching