Same exact dosage, very different results???

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on the same dosage (60mg e3.5d) for about 9 months. I have had 3 blood test since I started and the first two were pretty close in total test, free test, SHBG, estrogen, etc. However, the last one was much higher. TT went from 543 ->855. Estrogen went from 36->44. The blood was taken at the same time at the same day in week (trough). Exact same needle, dosage, injection spot etc. The doctor asked if I had been taking more! How is this possible??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Lab error is a possibility, of course. A change of medication potency is another, albeit a less likely one. Rising SHBG can increase total testosterone, and probably total estradiol, but not by this much. Were you fasting? It's not supposed to be necessary for testing these hormones, but there are anecdotes suggesting it helps with test consistency. It's a nuisance, but you could consider a repeat of the lab work.

madman

Super Moderator
I have been on the same dosage (60mg e3.5d) for about 9 months. I have had 3 blood test since I started and the first two were pretty close in total test, free test, SHBG, estrogen, etc. However, the last one was much higher. TT went from 543 ->855. Estrogen went from 36->44. The blood was taken at the same time at the same day in week (trough). Exact same needle, dosage, injection spot etc. The doctor asked if I had been taking more! How is this possible??

Something to always keep in mind.

Lab error is a possibility, of course. A change of medication potency is another, albeit a less likely one. Rising SHBG can increase total testosterone, and probably total estradiol, but not by this much. Were you fasting? It's not supposed to be necessary for testing these hormones, but there are anecdotes suggesting it helps with test consistency. It's a nuisance, but you could consider a repeat of the lab work.

not fasting, but similar diet based on time. Yeah I’ll repeat in a few weeks. It just threw me and my doc off.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me