Same Draw - 2 Different Results Quest

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

See attached images. I’m not sure why, but Quest sent me 2 results from the same draw, and they both show different results. They aren’t even close - 1 is showing E2 @ 10, and the other @ 23. These are pretty important numbers. It’s the difference between AI, and no AI. The test was ordered through Discounted Labs. Any ideas?

Attachments

• F72B704C-3F74-4B51-8392-03826BE7600D.png
    F72B704C-3F74-4B51-8392-03826BE7600D.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 080BFE07-AC54-4EDA-AF53-34FBDE9AFB8E.png
    080BFE07-AC54-4EDA-AF53-34FBDE9AFB8E.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 114
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TDM812

Are you sure they were done on the same day? It looks like the dates of the labs are two days apart?
Thank you for the response. I am 100% positive on the date the were drawn from me. As for testing, I’m not sure. Do you think the e2 level would have changed because they split the sample for some reason, and tested the blood at different times?

DragonBits

Thank you for the response. I am 100% positive on the date the were drawn from me. As for testing, I’m not sure. Do you think the e2 level would have changed because they split the sample for some reason, and tested the blood at different times?

So what date matches with the date you know they did the draw? specifically, the date collected !

We can't see the date collected on the bloodwork where you had E2 = 23, it the draw date different?

But really, this is the type of question only quest can answer.

madman

Super Moderator
See attached images. I’m not sure why, but Quest sent me 2 results from the same draw, and they both show different results. They aren’t even close - 1 is showing E2 @ 10, and the other @ 23. These are pretty important numbers. It’s the difference between AI, and no AI. The test was ordered through Discounted Labs. Any ideas?

post#96

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So what date matches with the date you know they did the draw? specifically, the date collected !

We can't see the date collected on the bloodwork where you had E2 = 23, it the draw date different?

But really, this is the type of question only quest can answer.
The tests were performed one day apart.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching