Running out of T3 (compounded Liothyronine) for a few days

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rube99

I started TRT with Defy Medical about 5 weeks ago now. They put me on T3 as part of my protocol and I’ve titrated up to 15 mcg a day as directed. However, I didn’t realize that I am down to only like 3 days of T3 now. I’ve ordered a new prescription from Empower via express shipping that Defy still needs to approve.

So probably at least a week till I get my prescription. I’ve portioned out 10 mcg per day to extend it a bit. But I’ll still be totally out of medicine for a little while. Any idea how bad I’ll feel suddenly not having the T3 for several days? Should I maybe go down to one pill a day (5 mcg) to try and extend the medicine even more?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You may not even notice a difference. When I adjust my cytomel, I don't notice a difference. Where I really see the difference is in my LDL cholesterol. You could buy some backup T3 from reliable RX. I can't remember the price off of the top of my head, it is very reasonable and I do have extra T3 just in case I need it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My understanding is that with these small doses of liothyronine we are not greatly suppressing natural T3 production, so stopping should not have major consequences. I also take it via Defy and am using 10 mcg.

I agree that nothing bad is going to take place for a few days that you're out. I've found that it can help things to place your order with Defy and then call them that you're going to run out and ask them to rush it through.

Rube99

I agree that nothing bad is going to take place for a few days that you're out. I've found that it can help things to place your order with Defy and then call them that you're going to run out and ask them to rush it through.

Thanks for the suggestion! Just called them and they processed my request.

Vvs1

You have to be careful with Defy. I was on t3, and they stopped the refill due to new physical/blood tests. Tests weren't even accurate as I was taking t3, then had 3 days off.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me