Buy Lab Tests Online

Maca

1576246422458.png

Thyroid Labs

TSH - 1.33 uUI/ml ( 0.3 - 5.0 )
Free T4 - 1.33 ng/dl ( 0.8 - 2.0 )
Free T3 - 3.26 pg/ml ( 2.0 - 4.4 )
Reverse T3 - 0.36 ng/ml ( 0.09 - 0.35 )

Do I have an issue? I've had RT3 blood tests over a year now and typically this is the picture, RT3 at top of the range and Free T3 in the 2-3 range

Thanks in advance for any help!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
For me, top-of-range rT3 seemed to be associated with a kind of fatigue that made it hard to do things. Selenium supplementation didn't resolve it, but low doses of T3 cut rT3 in half, and pretty much eliminated the symptoms with minimal suppression of endogenous T3.

Whether it needs lowered or not we're used to see RT3 with a lab range of like 10-25, where we would say >15 is a problem with potential pooling. Not sure how to apply that to your test result. on the high end of the lab range is probably not good in this care no matter the test.

Maca

For me, top-of-range rT3 seemed to be associated with a kind of fatigue that made it hard to do things. Selenium supplementation didn't resolve it, but low doses of T3 cut rT3 in half, and pretty much eliminated the symptoms with minimal suppression of endogenous T3.

When you say low doses what did you end up taking? Also how often did you dose? I've heard T3 has a short half-life and sometimes needs dosing multiple times a day.

Maca

Whether it needs lowered or not we're used to see RT3 with a lab range of like 10-25, where we would say >15 is a problem with potential pooling. Not sure how to apply that to your test result. on the high end of the lab range is probably not good in this care no matter the test.

I suffer from strong fatigue, and mental brain fog etc struggle to work or do complex brain calculations. So It's definitely a problem. I've been hoping over the past year I'd be able to bring it down etc but it's not budging :/

The only thing that lowers RT3 is to add T3 the downside it's a lot of trial and error and titration of the dose and yes it can be twice per day.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
When you say low doses what did you end up taking? Also how often did you dose? I've heard T3 has a short half-life and sometimes needs dosing multiple times a day.
10 mcg first thing every morning. A couple times I tried adding 5 mcg midday, but didn't notice any difference.

I suffer from strong fatigue, and mental brain fog etc struggle to work or do complex brain calculations. So It's definitely a problem. I've been hoping over the past year I'd be able to bring it down etc but it's not budging :/
Aside from the T3, adding more protein at breakfast has been helpful to me in reducing brain fog. But my serum protein was usually at the bottom of the range, so your mileage may vary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me