Royal Mens Med center

Buy Lab Tests Online

DarkMan X

Hello,

I have tried the TRT protocol at Royal Mens Med Center. (RMM for short). I first started back in august but had to stop due to severe hot flashes, brutal sweating withOUT exertion, and insomnia. Then I did some research and found that Anastrazole was known to give very bad side effects (Hot flashes, depression, sweating).. But I was trapped because they (RMM) forced me to take anastrazole by compounding it into the same vial as test-cypionate itself. One of my other docs proposed to take HALF of the cypionate that RMM wanted. It helped a "bit", but certainly not enough.

Then I spoke to a very polite man from Defy med by email. Compared to this guy, the RMM staff was very dismissive, rude, and always tried to blame all side effects as the patients own fault.

I hate RMM's cookie cutter approach, hostile staff, etc... but I just feel financially locked into continuing with them because Defy Med is much more pricier.

Has anyone actually had success from RMM's protocol? Can I even get an objective answer (not some RMM-paid troll/bot)?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hello,

I have tried the TRT protocol at Royal Mens Med Center. (RMM for short). I first started back in august but had to stop due to severe hot flashes, brutal sweating withOUT exertion, and insomnia. Then I did some research and found that Anastrazole was known to give very bad side effects (Hot flashes, depression, sweating).. But I was trapped because they (RMM) forced me to take anastrazole by compounding it into the same vial as test-cypionate itself. One of my other docs proposed to take HALF of the cypionate that RMM wanted. It helped a "bit", but certainly not enough.

Then I spoke to a very polite man from Defy med by email. Compared to this guy, the RMM staff was very dismissive, rude, and always tried to blame all side effects as the patients own fault.

I hate RMM's cookie cutter approach, hostile staff, etc... but I just feel financially locked into continuing with them because Defy Med is much more pricier.

Has anyone actually had success from RMM's protocol? Can I even get an objective answer (not some RMM-paid troll/bot)?

Run from any clinic that offers you an AI compounded with your Testosterone. Run fast and run far. You want precise and accurate control of any medication you take and locking yourself into a cookie-cutter (flawed) approach from the get-go ain't it.

If you want to try TRT (and it's truly needed), you've got options. Nasal gel, troche, cream and injectable Test Ester. Start low and go slow. Don't fall for the "TOT" BS and don't run your levels above your 18 year old physiologic peak level if you care about long term health. Don't know what your TT level was at 18? Join the club. To start I'd recommend not going higher than 1,000 ng/dl peak and roughly 500-600 ng/dl trough assuming once per week injection of Test Cyp/Enanthate (70-100 mg/week of ester for many).

@madman would tell you to look at your free T levels (measured using accurate method - ED) and target level somewhere in the 15-25 ng/dl level. If a provider tells you running fT levels up north of 30 or 40 ng/dl is fine and elevated Hct is fine, then run from that provider as well.

Find a good provider you can trust and learn about blood work.

As an alternative, Natesto (or Empower's nasal gel - cheaper alternative) would more closely mimic how the body works and give you potentially less change of HPTA shutdown should you want to come off.

T

tareload

Dude, since you don't know what you are doing you've got options...

1. keep looking for in-network doctor who knows what they are doing (if you have insurance; hard)
  2. go with cheap cash clinic that doesn't give a crap about you or are just clueless (e.g., see above)
  3. go with more expensive cash clinic (at least for first year to get your training wheels) that may actually know what they are doing (depending on what provider you work with).

The probability of getting TRT is obviously much higher with the bottom two options (cash and carry).

Once you know what you are doing (and it's debatable if any of us really do :) ), here's your reasonable costs out of pocket annually:

Systemlord

I was trapped because they (RMM) forced me to take anastrazole by compounding it into the same vial as test-cypionate itself.
There's a reason why some of these clinics compound anastrozole with the test has more to do with copyright infringement, so by adding anastrozole to the product it is now different from say the Depo-Testosterone brand.

The other problem RMM is causing for themselves is some men can't tolerate any amount of anastrozole which means these clients are destined to leave RMM, not a very good business model.

What I find outrageous is RMM is blaming the patient for the sides experienced on anastrozole rather than their use of a drug that is unnecessary in most cases.

It has nothing to do with you health or needs.

DarkMan X

Thanks for your awesome replies!

I forgot to mention: They also *GAVE* me Gonadorelin which also makes me sweat BRUTTALLY without any real exertion at all.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching