Role of Estrogen in Human Thyroid function

Buy Lab Tests Online

apsjiml

Role of Estrogen in Human Thyroid function

The purpose of this post is to tell you that too much estrogen has a profound affect on not just Thyroid Binding globulin but also thyroid function in general.

This could be from endogenous sources,plastics,or as in one study it was meat with heavy dietary estrogen's causing his issue.and we are exposed to a lot of estrogens.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stylo

Those estrogens are not to be confused with Estradiol. Sure we are being bombarded with industrial estrogens but what can you do? Avoid plastics, and thats about it. I would say take your testosterone and enjoy the benefits of higher T. Again, enviromentall estrogens are not Estradiol.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't believe this thread has anything to do with men on trt? It would be for women who have not gone into menopause yet.

I moved the thread to another location, out of testosterone side effect management

apsjiml

The study does not differentiate between environmental, women or men. It just talks about the role of estrogen and hole it affects thyroid. The same thing would apply to cortisol, because will affect cortisol binding globulin levels. That is what it is pertaining too . It does mention xenoestrogens as well .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me