Rochester NY Testosterone Study Looking for Patients- But Read Nelson's warnings

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Rochester Clinical Research (RCR) is conducting a 5 ½ months study for overweight men with low testosterone and will evaluate an investigational oral medication and its effect on testosterone levels and sperm count.There will be 10 office visits, in addition to 2 visits for eye exam during this 5 month study.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this research study or any of our paid clinical trials.
If you are interested, call Rochester Clinical Research to see if you pre-qualify at 585-288-0890 "

Nelson's suggestions for anyone accepting to volunteer in testosterone studies:

1- Please do not sign the consent form without posting it on this site. Private message me if you do not know how to do that.

2- Make sure they monitor hematocrit, estradiol, PSA and know how to manage them if abnormal

3- Do not accept any TRT with doses less than 75-100 mg per week (injections) or 5 grams per day (gels)

4- If they are measuring cardiovascular health with any heart tests, let us know

5- Do not accept the study if they do not re-test your testosterone 6-8 weeks after you start it.

I hope this helps end the abuse of researchers on study volunteers.

MFool

Nelson's got a good point. I was in another testosterone study done by this company in Rochester. They were very much up on their methods etc but ask all those questions. At this point it's an interesting product but considering I'd expect you'd have to do a wash out (no T) that would be pretty miserable. But..(always the "but") you are not me so read the material and take a look. Talk is cheap so if you're interested they are legitimate so take a look.

MFool

Oh and in my last study with these guys ... oy,,, they tested my levels all the time. (part of the research) but this is a new one so ask ask ask. If you don't understand something POST it and I'm sure someone smarter then me will help you out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me