Risk of abscess with subq injection vs I.M.

Buy Lab Tests Online

he-man100

Is the risk of developing an abscess generally lower for subq injections vs I.M.?
i`m asking because I know someone who is a diabetic for 20 years now injecting multiple times daily and he never swabs the injection spot an reuses needles umtil the get dull and he had never problems. Apearently most diabetics do it like him

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think that's could be called injection fatigue and/or having become lazy with sterility, certainly possible with what this person is doing.

Rabbit91476

im a nurse at a hospital and I have maby seen one or two infections from injections sub q. not counting skin poppers.it doesn't happen very often. but trust me its not worth it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is the risk of developing an abscess generally lower for subq injections vs I.M.?
The answer isn't obvious. There are a couple parts: First the risk of inoculating pathogens during the injection, and then the risk of the pathogens multiplying to create an infection. The first risk would seem to be about equal between IM and SC. The second, I don't know. Which tissue can create the better immune response? Ease of treatment should also be considered. I'd figure it's easier to treat a subcutaneous abscess than one in a muscle.

CSI007

When I said it was not worth the risk, I meant reusing needles and not applying alcohol before injecting. Just to clear that up. :) Sub-Q works for me and has since I started almost 3 years ago.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me