Results in! 9/11/20 Blood Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

3DMission

Hey everyone, any feedback here is greatly appreciated. I have follow up with my doc this Friday. Had bloodwork done in advance. The routine I’m currently on is .5 T. Cypionate on Sunday Night and Thursday Night. Then 300 IU’s of HCG on Tuesday Night & Saturday Night.

Overall I’ve been feeling kinda blah. Definitely low on energy, but my day is extremely demanding.

My SHBG & Vitamin D have always been historically low (under 20). I’m not currently taking any supplements except for Men’s One A Day multivitamin.

Age 34
9/11/20 Results...

SHBG 6
Vita D 21
Total T 946
Estradiol 87

Everything else is within healthy range. They did not do a free T test, but historically with total T elevated like that, Free T has usually been elevated respectably, like 50-60.

Based on a T level of 946 I should be feeling amazing. I am not. Always tired, struggling to get through the days. I’m thinking the elevated Estradiol might be what’s holding me back, but I am EXTREMELY sensitive to an AI, like I really easily crash my e2 and send me into days of downward spiral mentally.

Any ideas on what I should do with such a low SHBG? It’s never been this low, a 6!?!? Usually it’s like 12-15.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

3DMission

@Vince and @madman do either of you guys have any feedback for me? I’ve seen you guys talk about low SHBG on other posts and I was surprised to see mine at 6. In really sensitive to an AI so wanted to try and avoid that for the high estrogen. Would ED injections help with managing estrogen levels?

Also, what size needles and type of syringes do you recommend for every day injections?

thank you!

Vince

Super Moderator
@Vince and @madman do either of you guys have any feedback for me? I’ve seen you guys talk about low SHBG on other posts and I was surprised to see mine at 6. In really sensitive to an AI so wanted to try and avoid that for the high estrogen. Would ED injections help with managing estrogen levels?

Also, what size needles and type of syringes do you recommend for every day injections?

thank you!
Daily injections may help and lowering your hcg. You could try 10-14 mg daily of T and 100 iu of hcg twice a week

If you’re injecting cotton seed oil, I would use an easy touch 27 g 1/2” syringe, grape seed or sesame seed, I would use an easy touch 29 g 1/2” syringe.

I inject daily and inject in my shoulders and VG.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey everyone, any feedback here is greatly appreciated. I have follow up with my doc this Friday. Had bloodwork done in advance. The routine I’m currently on is .5 T. Cypionate on Sunday Night and Thursday Night. Then 300 IU’s of HCG on Tuesday Night & Saturday Night.

Overall I’ve been feeling kinda blah. Definitely low on energy, but my day is extremely demanding.

My SHBG & Vitamin D have always been historically low (under 20). I’m not currently taking any supplements except for Men’s One A Day multivitamin.

Age 34
9/11/20 Results...

SHBG 6
Vita D 21
Total T 946
Estradiol 87

Everything else is within healthy range. They did not do a free T test, but historically with total T elevated like that, Free T has usually been elevated respectably, like 50-60.

Based on a T level of 946 I should be feeling amazing. I am not. Always tired, struggling to get through the days. I’m thinking the elevated Estradiol might be what’s holding me back, but I am EXTREMELY sensitive to an AI, like I really easily crash my e2 and send me into days of downward spiral mentally.

Any ideas on what I should do with such a low SHBG? It’s never been this low, a 6!?!? Usually it’s like 12-15.

You are on a very high dose of T 200mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) and although your trough TT 946 ng/dL may not seem that high your FT/estradiol/free 2 is most likely through the roof as your SHBG is very low.

Top it off with the fact that your peak FT/e2 levels will be much higher.

Regarding you stating that: They did not do a free T test, but historically with total T elevated like that, Free T has usually been elevated respectably, like 50-60.

If you mean a trough FT level of 50-60 ng/dL than that is way too high and not sure why one would feel that such absurd levels would be needed.

For all, we know your FT levels are even higher now, and seeing as you left out one of the most important tests on your current labs we have no idea.

You sated that your SHBG is usually 12-15 nmol/L and now is sitting at 6.

Injecting a high weekly dose of T 200 mg (100 mg every 3.5 days) may very well be driving down your SHBG further.

As of now with a very low SHBG 6 on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) you are hitting a trough TT 1000 ng/dL but more importantly, your FT/free e2 is most likely through the roof.

I would say you are overmedicated and would most likely do much better injecting lower doses of T daily as not only will your blood levels be more stable throughout the week but you will minimize the peak--->trough levels let alone can bring down your FT/e2 levels.

You were put on a horrible protocol.

madman

Super Moderator

thank you!

There is a strong chance they will but in order to achieve such you still need to keep in mind what overall TT and more importantly FT level you are running.

One with low SHBG can still be injected daily and have issues with too high e2 or hemoglobin/hematocrit if you are running too high of an FT level.

As of now on your current protocol 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) your trough TT is almost 1000 ng/dL and again your FT is most likely sky-high

3DMission

Hi @Vince and @madman thank you for the feedback! I have no idea why the doc didn’t run FT test, they’ve always order both TT and FT, but for some reason he forgot.

is there anything particular I should do when switching protocols or just go ahead and start every day and test again in 6 weeks?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi @Vince and @madman thank you for the feedback! I have no idea why the doc didn’t run FT test, they’ve always order both TT and FT, but for some reason he forgot.

is there anything particular I should do when switching protocols or just go ahead and start every day and test again in 6 weeks?
When I change protocol, I just go. There isn’t much you need to do.

madman

Super Moderator

The main advantage of injecting daily using lower doses of T is not only will it have the biggest impact on minimizing the peak--->trough but blood levels will be more stable throughout the week.

Some may notice a drop-in e2 and hemoglobin/hematocrit on such protocol but it is not a given and again running to high FT level can negate such.

Make sure when switching over to daily injections that the starting dose is not too high.

There is always room to increase if need be.

Most injecting daily can achieve a healthy FT level on 14-20mg.

Start low and go slow than have blood work done in 6 weeks.

madman

Super Moderator

These are the tests you want to have done as they are the most accurate assays when it comes to TT/FT.

Nelsons discountedlabs.com:

Screenshot (1968).png

Everyone on trt should be using this!

Blood work is critical let alone testing using an accurate assay.

Hematocrit is thrown in there to boot.

3DMission

Thanks! @madman and @Vince i just finished my follow up with my Endo yo discuss my bloodwork and I’m shocked on what he doesn’t know. He has zero concerns over SHBG and has never heard of anyone doing injections more frequently than 2x week. He said SHBG doesn’t matter and that more frequent injections wouldn’t make any difference.

I don’t doubt you guys, I’ve read many post on here about the benefits of more frequent injections and personal testimonies, but what does it seem that so many Endo’s are misinformed? I’ve seen multiple endo’s in my area and some from the renowned Johns Hopkins, yet their knowledge on TRT is so limited. I’m just shocked at how this can be and I don’t understand why the medical community is so far behind on this.

I’m going to go ahead and start ED injections anyways, because it doesn’t change my current prescribed amount, in fact I’d be using even less.

Where do you guys buy your syringes?

Systemlord

He has zero concerns over SHBG and has never heard of anyone doing injections more frequently than 2x week.

This shows a lack of experience.

I'm doing daily shots, my endo told me most doc's would stop my TRT for doing it. My SHBG is low and feel better on more frequent shots. The greater shot frequency improved my T->E2 ratios bringing E2 down while keeping T higher.

You will find TRT is a field of medicine a lot of mainstream doc's just don't understand very well. There just isn't a lot of doc's out there that want to primarily specialize in sex hormones therapies, they are into other areas of medicine.

I buy my syringes online, you can Google "Easy Tough 29 gauge insulin syringes", but make sure you get the ones with the 1ml/cc measurements. That way you can have more accuracy in dosing.

Last edited:

DustinU

@Executive7 I joined this forum looking for answers to my low SHBG as well (mine was 13 in 2018). I was struggling with Dr's protocols as well. I followed recommendations from Vince and others who had were injecting frequently. I changed my protocol on my own between Dr visits... started at .25/mL 3x/week and .1mL of hcg in the same syringe.

Everything stabilized and improved for me. Testosterone Total, Free and Bio all increased and stayed up. I have seen an upward trend in my SHBG (now at 25). The increased frequency has also kept my hematocrit stable (I have not yet had to give blood in 2 years).

I studied up enough to get ME where I was feeling good and injecting the least amount as possible. My labs when I went back all looked good and I explained to the Dr what I was doing. He asked several questions about the protocol and continues to check in. I believe he is now offering this protocol for others as he has been using my results as a case study of sorts... all thanks to the guys here.

In short, I am not very active here, but the guys posting above know there stuff! I just wanted to comment on your thread to help put your mind at ease as I was a little hesitant about switching protocols and am VERY glad that I did.
I use a 1mL 27ga insulin syringe (draws test easier). I draw the test first, then the hcg. I inject Monday and Wednesday nights and Saturday morning.

Hope this helps!

increased Test dosing to .3 mL and .2 mL hcg (3x week July 2020)
1600471813339.png

1600471949571.png

(NOT the Sensitive Estradiol test and never taken anything to reduce it):
1600472033001.png

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks! @madman and @Vince i just finished my follow up with my Endo yo discuss my bloodwork and I’m shocked on what he doesn’t know. He has zero concerns over SHBG and has never heard of anyone doing injections more frequently than 2x week. He said SHBG doesn’t matter and that more frequent injections wouldn’t make any difference.

I don’t doubt you guys, I’ve read many post on here about the benefits of more frequent injections and personal testimonies, but what does it seem that so many Endo’s are misinformed? I’ve seen multiple endo’s in my area and some from the renowned Johns Hopkins, yet their knowledge on TRT is so limited. I’m just shocked at how this can be and I don’t understand why the medical community is so far behind on this.

I’m going to go ahead and start ED injections anyways, because it doesn’t change my current prescribed amount, in fact I’d be using even less.

Where do you guys buy your syringes?

Unfortunately, a large percentage of endos/uros are still stuck on those stone age protocols (200 mg every 2 weeks) and if you are lucky you may come across some that prescribe once-weekly injections and I would say that since Xyosted has appeared on the market they would be more open to such.

They are still dead set on outdated protocols and many would scoff at more frequent injections (twice weekly) let alone EOD/daily.

These are the same doctors you know the ones that test TT and have no concern with SHBG/FT.

You need to find a doctor that specializes in trt let alone treats symptoms not numbers.

Most on trt whether injecting sub-q or IM are using 1 ml (100 unit)/.5 ml (50 unit) fixed insulin syringes (27-31G) various needle lengths.

If you plan on following a daily or EOD protocol injecting lower doses of T than you would be better off choosing the .5 ml (50 unit) or even .3 ml (30 unit) syringes as not only are they more compact and easier to hold in your hand but they are ideal when drawing low volume doses and easier for some to read the markings on the barrel which helps with accurate dosing.

Cheapest place online: medivet.com

1 cc 27G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

.5 cc 27G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.37

1 cc, 28G X 1/2", 100/Box $13.58

.5 cc, 28G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.37

1 cc, 29G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.85

.5 cc, 29G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.30

1 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.67

.5 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

3 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

1 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.5 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.3 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

1 cc 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.5 cc 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.3 cc, 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

Nik

[QUOTE = "DustinU, publicación: 187354, miembro: 18664"]
[USER = 16125] @ Executive7 [/ USER] Me uní a este foro en busca de respuestas a mi baja SHBG también (la mía tenía 13 en 2018). Yo también estaba luchando con los protocolos del Dr. Seguí las recomendaciones de Vince y otros que se inyectaban con frecuencia. Cambié mi protocolo por mi cuenta entre las visitas al Dr. ... comencé a .25 / mL 3 veces / semana y .1mL de hcg en la misma jeringa.

Todo se estabilizó y mejoró para mí. La testosterona total, gratuita y biológica aumentaron y se mantuvieron. He visto una tendencia al alza en mi SHBG (ahora en 25). El aumento de la frecuencia también ha mantenido estable mi hematocrito (todavía no he tenido que donar sangre en 2 años).

Estudié lo suficiente para llevarme donde me sentía bien e inyectarme la menor cantidad posible. Cuando volví, mis laboratorios se veían bien y le expliqué al Dr. lo que estaba haciendo. Hizo varias preguntas sobre el protocolo y continúa registrándose. Creo que ahora está ofreciendo este protocolo para otros, ya que ha estado usando mis resultados como una especie de estudio de caso ... todo gracias a los chicos aquí.

En resumen, no soy muy activo aquí, ¡pero los chicos que publican arriba saben cosas! Solo quería comentar su hilo para ayudarlo a tranquilizarse, ya que dudaba un poco sobre cambiar de protocolo y estoy MUY contento de haberlo hecho.
Utilizo una jeringa de insulina 27ga de 1 ml (prueba de extracción más fácil). Primero dibujo la prueba, luego el hcg. Me inyecto los lunes y miércoles por la noche y el sábado por la mañana.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Aumento de la dosis de prueba a 0,3 ml y 0,2 ml de hcg (3 veces la semana de julio de 2020)
[ADJUNTAR = completo] 10804 [/ ADJUNTAR]
[ATTACH = completo] 10805 [/ ATTACH]

(NO la prueba Sensitive Estradiol y nunca tomó nada para reducirla):
[ATTACH = completo] 10806 [/ ADJUNTO]
[/CITAR]Could you tell me 03ml how many mg of testosterone are they equivalent to?

Nik

v [QUOTE = "DustinU, publicación: 187354, miembro: 18664"
@Executive7 I joined this forum looking for answers to my low SHBG as well (mine was 13 in 2018). I was struggling with Dr's protocols as well. I followed recommendations from Vince and others who had were injecting frequently. I changed my protocol on my own between Dr visits... started at .25/mL 3x/week and .1mL of hcg in the same syringe.

Everything stabilized and improved for me. Testosterone Total, Free and Bio all increased and stayed up. I have seen an upward trend in my SHBG (now at 25). The increased frequency has also kept my hematocrit stable (I have not yet had to give blood in 2 years).

I studied up enough to get ME where I was feeling good and injecting the least amount as possible. My labs when I went back all looked good and I explained to the Dr what I was doing. He asked several questions about the protocol and continues to check in. I believe he is now offering this protocol for others as he has been using my results as a case study of sorts... all thanks to the guys here.

In short, I am not very active here, but the guys posting above know there stuff! I just wanted to comment on your thread to help put your mind at ease as I was a little hesitant about switching protocols and am VERY glad that I did.
I use a 1mL 27ga insulin syringe (draws test easier). I draw the test first, then the hcg. I inject Monday and Wednesday nights and Saturday morning.

Hope this helps!

increased Test dosing to .3 mL and .2 mL hcg (3x week July 2020)
View attachment 10804
View attachment 10805

(NOT the Sensitive Estradiol test and never taken anything to reduce it):
View attachment 10806

[USER = 16125] @ Executive7 [/ USER] Me uní a este foro en busca de respuestas a mi baja SHBG también (la mía tenía 13 en 2018). Yo también estaba luchando con los protocolos del Dr. Seguí las recomendaciones de Vince y otros que se inyectaban con frecuencia. Cambié mi protocolo por mi cuenta entre las visitas al Dr. ... comencé a .25 / mL 3 veces / semana y .1mL de hcg en la misma jeringa.

Todo se estabilizó y mejoró para mí. La testosterona total, gratuita y biológica aumentaron y se mantuvieron. He visto una tendencia al alza en mi SHBG (ahora en 25). El aumento de la frecuencia también ha mantenido estable mi hematocrito (todavía no he tenido que donar sangre en 2 años).

Estudié lo suficiente para llevarme donde me sentía bien e inyectarme la menor cantidad posible. Cuando volví, mis laboratorios se veían bien y le expliqué al Dr. lo que estaba haciendo. Hizo varias preguntas sobre el protocolo y continúa registrándose. Creo que ahora está ofreciendo este protocolo para otros, ya que ha estado usando mis resultados como una especie de estudio de caso ... todo gracias a los chicos aquí.

En resumen, no soy muy activo aquí, ¡pero los chicos que publican arriba saben cosas! Solo quería comentar su hilo para ayudarlo a tranquilizarse, ya que dudaba un poco sobre cambiar de protocolo y estoy MUY contento de haberlo hecho.
Utilizo una jeringa de insulina 27ga de 1 ml (prueba de extracción más fácil). Primero dibujo la prueba, luego el hcg. Me inyecto los lunes y miércoles por la noche y el sábado por la mañana.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Aumento de la dosis de prueba a 0,3 ml y 0,2 ml de hcg (3 veces la semana de julio de 2020)

[/CITAR]
@DustinU Could you tell me the equvalence of 0.25ml to mg of testosterone, since I don't know what the strength of your vial is, for example 1ml = 200mg cypionate

3DMission

Unfortunately, a large percentage of endos/uros are still stuck on those stone age protocols (200 mg every 2 weeks) and if you are lucky you may come across some that prescribe once-weekly injections and I would say that since Xyosted has appeared on the market they would be more open to such.

They are still dead set on outdated protocols and many would scoff at more frequent injections (twice weekly) let alone EOD/daily.

These are the same doctors you know the ones that test TT and have no concern with SHBG/FT.

You need to find a doctor that specializes in trt let alone treats symptoms not numbers.

Most on trt whether injecting sub-q or IM are using 1 ml (100 unit)/.5 ml (50 unit) fixed insulin syringes (27-31G) various needle lengths.

If you plan on following a daily or EOD protocol injecting lower doses of T than you would be better off choosing the .5 ml (50 unit) or even .3 ml (30 unit) syringes as not only are they more compact and easier to hold in your hand but they are ideal when drawing low volume doses and easier for some to read the markings on the barrel which helps with accurate dosing.

Cheapest place online: medivet.com

1 cc 27G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

.5 cc 27G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.37

1 cc, 28G X 1/2", 100/Box $13.58

.5 cc, 28G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.37

1 cc, 29G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.85

.5 cc, 29G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.30

1 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.67

.5 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

3 cc 30G X 1/2", 100/Box $11.24

1 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.5 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.3 cc, 30G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

1 cc 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.5 cc 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

.3 cc, 31G X 5/16", 100/Box $12.01

Awesome, thank guys! Order them and looking forward to trying the new routine!

3DMission

This shows a lack of experience.

I'm doing daily shots, my endo told me most doc's would stop my TRT for doing it. My SHBG is low and feel better on more frequent shots. The greater shot frequency improved my T->E2 ratios bringing E2 down while keeping T higher.

You will find TRT is a field of medicine a lot of mainstream doc's just don't understand very well. There just isn't a lot of doc's out there that want to primarily specialize in sex hormones therapies, they are into other areas of medicine.

I buy my syringes online, you can Google "Easy Tough 29 gauge insulin syringes", but make sure you get the ones with the 1ml/cc measurements. That way you can have more accuracy in dosing.
@Systemlord thanks for the feedback! I’m going to give it a try. What’s the easiest way to do the math on the measurement? It’s 200mg/ml so to hit 12.5mg’s would be like .0625 right? That’s really small window. What mark do you go to on your syringe for daily dose?

3DMission

v [QUOTE = "DustinU, publicación: 187354, miembro: 18664"

¡Espero que esto ayude!

[/CITAR]
@DustinU Could you tell me the equvalence of 0.25ml to mg of testosterone, since I don't know what the strength of your vial is, for example 1ml = 200mg cypionate

@Nik
Gracias por todo, esto fue muy alentador. .3ml de testosterona cipionato son 50 mg de T. 3 veces por semana son 150 mg.

¿Cómo diluyes tu HCG? Mi HCG viene en un frasco de 12.000 UI.

3DMission

@DustinU

Hey man, thanks for all the info, that was really encouraging! I have some questions if you don’t mind, would really help me big time as I’m just trying to find the right protocol to dial in for me. I don’t mind being on the higher end of the T-levels, as I’m working out weekly and like the way I feel on higher levels, but I don’t want to abuse anything or risk long term side effects.

1) what led you to increase dose from .2 to .3?

2) how much do you dilute your HCG? Mine comes in a 12k vial. I dilute into 4ml water, equaling 3k per 1 ml. I inject .1 so this gives me 300iu’s 2x week.

3) are you concerned about your Free T being highly elevated on your new protocol?

4) how do you feel overall? Do you notice a big difference from .2 to .3?

5) how come you don’t do daily injections?

6) what length of needle and where do you inject? Do you rotate? I’ve currently been doing thigh 25 gauge 1.5” needles alternating legs.

7) how do you get you labs ran frequently? Do you work with your doctor to order these and pay through insurance or you’re doing this on your own?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me