Results in! 9/11/20 Blood Test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
@Systemlord thanks for the feedback! I’m going to give it a try. What’s the easiest way to do the math on the measurement? It’s 200mg/ml so to hit 12.5mg’s would be like .0625 right? That’s really small window. What mark do you go to on your syringe for daily dose?

Although his SHBG is low and he feels much better injecting very low doses of T daily unfortunately he forgot to let you know that he is also running an absurdly low TT/FT level for trt which is rare.

Just round it off to 12 mg which would be .06 ml (6 units) which is only 84 mg/week.

You could even start slightly higher and forget using the 1 ml (100 unit) fixed insulin syringes and at least go with the .5 ml (50 unit) or .3 ml (30 unit) syringes.

They are more compact and feel better in the hand let alone much easier for some to read the markings on the barrel for drawing an accurate dose.

madman

Super Moderator
@Nik
Thanks for everything, this was very encouraging. .3ml of Testosterone Cypionate is 50mg of T. 3 times a week is 150mg.

How do you dilute your HCG? My HCG comes in a 12,000 IU bottle.

If the strength of his T is 200mg/mL (most commonly prescribed) than .3 ml (30 units) would be 60 mg T (3X weekly 180 mg).

madman

Super Moderator
@DustinU

Hey man, thanks for all the info, that was really encouraging! I have some questions if you don’t mind, would really help me big time as I’m just trying to find the right protocol to dial in for me. I don’t mind being on the higher end of the T-levels, as I’m working out weekly and like the way I feel on higher levels, but I don’t want to abuse anything or risk long term side effects.

1) what led you to increase dose from .2 to .3?

2) how much do you dilute your HCG? Mine comes in a 12k vial. I dilute into 4ml water, equaling 3k per 1 ml. I inject .1 so this gives me 300iu’s 2x week.

3) are you concerned about your Free T being highly elevated on your new protocol?

4) how do you feel overall? Do you notice a big difference from .2 to .3?

5) how come you don’t do daily injections?

6) what length of needle and where do you inject? Do you rotate? I’ve currently been doing thigh 25 gauge 1.5” needles alternating legs.

7) how do you get you labs ran frequently? Do you work with your doctor to order these and pay through insurance or you’re doing this on your own?

Forget worrying about where your levels sit for now as you are switching over to daily injections and seeing as your SHBG is low you will most likely not need a very high overall weekly dose to achieve a healthy FT level.

Again FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the beneficial effects.

Start low and go slow than have blood work done in 6 weeks.

Expect to experience bumps during the weeks leading up until levels stabilize and even then it will take a few months for the body to adapt so do not be so quick to jump the gun!

If blood work shows that FT levels are too low than a slight dose increase will be needed.

Regarding FT level 5-9ng/dL would be considered low and most healthy young males fall in the 16-20 ng/dL range.

16-31 ng/dL would be the healthy range and most men will do well with an FT of 20-30 ng/dL and many would tend to aim for the higher end mind you some feel much better overall running lower levels.

Comes down to the individual and where you feel best overall while at the same time keeping blood markers in a healthy range long-term and preventing/minimizing any potential side-effects.

3DMission

@madman thanks for the clarification, is there some sort of conversion chart on the 200mg/ml to syringe dosage? Trying to figure out the easiest way to do the math on what measurement to hit to be as accurate as possible. I wanted 27 gauge 1/2”, smallest I could find in measurements was .5 cc. So that’s should make the tick marks a little easier to be precise. I was thinking about starting at 14mg/day, that’s 98mg/week. Considering I’m coming down from 160mg/week, that’s a pretty significant drop, or am I off base here?

3DMission

If the strength of his T is 200mg/mL (most commonly prescribed) than .3 ml (30 units) would be 60 mg T (3X weekly 180 mg).

He’s absolutely right, I was thinking .25 ml, as your second post said .25, but your first post says .3ml. So .25 would be 50mg and .3 would be 60mg. For the math do 200 X dosage and that’s equals the amount administered.

Example: 200mg X .25ml = 50 MG

madman

Super Moderator
@madman thanks for the clarification, is there some sort of conversion chart on the 200mg/ml to syringe dosage? Trying to figure out the easiest way to do the math on what measurement to hit to be as accurate as possible. I wanted 27 gauge 1/2”, smallest I could find in measurements was .5 cc. So that’s should make the tick marks a little easier to be precise. I was thinking about starting at 14mg/day, that’s 98mg/week. Considering I’m coming down from 160mg/week, that’s a pretty significant drop, or am I off base here?

Strength test 200 mg/ml

1 ml insulin syringe= 100 units

1 unit= 2 mg esterified T

The 27G only comes in the 1 ml (100 unit) or .5 ml (50 unit).

Just go with the .5 ml.

14 mg daily (98 mg/week) would be a sensible starting dose.

You would then be drawing/injecting .07 ml (7 units) daily.

madman

Super Moderator

You stated in the first post of your thread: Hey everyone, any feedback here is greatly appreciated. I have follow up with my doc this Friday. Had bloodwork done in advance. The routine I’m currently on is .5 T. Cypionate on Sunday Night and Thursday Night. Then 300 IU’s of HCG on Tuesday Night & Saturday Night.

You are coming down from a whopping 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days).

I would not even worry about your previous dose let alone numbers as you are switching to daily and although the overall weekly dose may seem low you will most likely hit a descent TT/FT level seeing as you have low SHBG.

Once levels stabilize and you have bloodwork done at 6 weeks if TT/FT levels end up too low than a slight dose increase will be needed.

Even then I would be more concerned with where your FT ends up.

3DMission

You stated in the first post of your thread: Hey everyone, any feedback here is greatly appreciated. I have follow up with my doc this Friday. Had bloodwork done in advance. The routine I’m currently on is .5 T. Cypionate on Sunday Night and Thursday Night. Then 300 IU’s of HCG on Tuesday Night & Saturday Night.

You are coming down from a whopping 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days).

I would not even worry about your previous dose let alone numbers as you are switching to daily and although the overall weekly dose may seem low you will most likely hit a descent TT/FT level seeing as you have low SHBG.

Once levels stabilize and you have bloodwork done at 6 weeks if TT/FT levels end up too low than a slight dose increase will be needed.

Even then I would be more concerned with where your FT ends up.

Ok, sounds good, man that’s a super easy way to calculate the MG with the units, haha I didn’t think of dividing the units to the 200/mg, I knew I was missing something thinking there’s gotta be a better way.

I got to 160mg because I was looking at my syringe and it has a lot of dead space, like .1, so even though I’m drawing .5 it looks like I’m only getting .4. I was using the Luer lock syringes and drawing with 18 gauge needle, then switching to 25 gauge for injection. But it leaves a lot of dead space in the needle base and where it screwed in. Definitely can’t do precise doses with them, so I’m looking forward to the Easy Touch ones!

What injection sites do you use for the Easy Touch 1/2”?

DustinU

v [QUOTE = "DustinU, publicación: 187354, miembro: 18664"

[USER = 16125] @ Executive7 [/ USER] Me uní a este foro en busca de respuestas a mi baja SHBG también (la mía tenía 13 en 2018). Yo también estaba luchando con los protocolos del Dr. Seguí las recomendaciones de Vince y otros que se inyectaban con frecuencia. Cambié mi protocolo por mi cuenta entre las visitas al Dr. ... comencé a .25 / mL 3 veces / semana y .1mL de hcg en la misma jeringa.

Todo se estabilizó y mejoró para mí. La testosterona total, gratuita y biológica aumentaron y se mantuvieron. He visto una tendencia al alza en mi SHBG (ahora en 25). El aumento de la frecuencia también ha mantenido estable mi hematocrito (todavía no he tenido que donar sangre en 2 años).

Estudié lo suficiente para llevarme donde me sentía bien e inyectarme la menor cantidad posible. Cuando volví, mis laboratorios se veían bien y le expliqué al Dr. lo que estaba haciendo. Hizo varias preguntas sobre el protocolo y continúa registrándose. Creo que ahora está ofreciendo este protocolo para otros, ya que ha estado usando mis resultados como una especie de estudio de caso ... todo gracias a los chicos aquí.

En resumen, no soy muy activo aquí, ¡pero los chicos que publican arriba saben cosas! Solo quería comentar su hilo para ayudarlo a tranquilizarse, ya que dudaba un poco sobre cambiar de protocolo y estoy MUY contento de haberlo hecho.
Utilizo una jeringa de insulina 27ga de 1 ml (prueba de extracción más fácil). Primero dibujo la prueba, luego el hcg. Me inyecto los lunes y miércoles por la noche y el sábado por la mañana.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Aumento de la dosis de prueba a 0,3 ml y 0,2 ml de hcg (3 veces la semana de julio de 2020)
[ADJUNTAR = completo] 10804 [/ ADJUNTAR]
[ATTACH = completo] 10805 [/ ATTACH]

(NO la prueba Sensitive Estradiol y nunca tomó nada para reducirla):
[ATTACH = completo] 10806 [/ ADJUNTO]
[/CITAR]
@DustinU Could you tell me the equvalence of 0.25ml to mg of testosterone, since I don't know what the strength of your vial is, for example 1ml = 200mg cypionate
Yes, I use 200mg/mL Test Cyp

DustinU

@DustinU

Hey man, thanks for all the info, that was really encouraging! I have some questions if you don’t mind, would really help me big time as I’m just trying to find the right protocol to dial in for me. I don’t mind being on the higher end of the T-levels, as I’m working out weekly and like the way I feel on higher levels, but I don’t want to abuse anything or risk long term side effects.

1) what led you to increase dose from .2 to .3?
I increased from .25mL to .3mL, I am still trying to find the sweet spot... just reduced to .28mL to see how I feel.

2) how much do you dilute your HCG? Mine comes in a 12k vial. I dilute into 4ml water, equaling 3k per 1 ml. I inject .1 so this gives me 300iu’s 2x week.
I use full dilution, the HCG vial comes with no water and 10,000 USP... I then add 10mL of water.

3) are you concerned about your Free T being highly elevated on your new protocol?
I am not too concerned yet. I just reduced the test to .28mL. The lipid panel that was taken with the labs above had elevated LDL but I was not fasting and was only 2 weeks into my Ketogenic diet... so it did not surprise me. I will retake the lipids in a few months.

4) how do you feel overall? Do you notice a big difference from .2 to .3?
No not too much, if anything I think I may have felt better with less. I will let you know how the new protocol of .28mL effects me (if at all). Overall I feel great. I do HIIT workouts and run 5 days a week

5) how come you don’t do daily injections?
convenience/hassle

6) what length of needle and where do you inject? Do you rotate? I’ve currently been doing thigh 25 gauge 1.5” needles alternating legs.
Thigh 27-29ga .5" sub Q alternating legs, I prefer the faster draw I get with the 27ga needle

7) how do you get you labs ran frequently? Do you work with your doctor to order these and pay through insurance or you’re doing this on your own?
Dr and insurance every 3 months.

Last edited:

URUGUAYO

Tengo ansiedad generalizada, mi testosterona está en 510ng/dl . Creen que trt, disminuye la ansiedad? Porque igualmente estoy atado a Xanax de por vida. Tengo 34 años.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me