Results after 6 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Nevertheless, how dangerous/undesirable is it to give it a try for a couple of weeks? To see/feel how it works. Before I get T E or T Cyp

There are a few threads on the forum where someone was injecting Nebido more frequently but not sure how they responded and due to the extremely long half life of the ester even if one tried injecting lower doses more frequently it would take quite some time for testosterone levels to stabilize. Can you get propionate?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goga

There are a few threads on the forum where someone was injecting Nebido more frequently but not sure how they responded and due to the extremely long half life of the ester even if one tried injecting lower doses more frequently it would take quite some time for testosterone levels to stabilize. Can you get propionate?
I can. It is available here and is very cheap. Is not it a (very) old school? Not easy to inject every day...

madman

Super Moderator
I can. It is available here and is very cheap. Is not it a (very) old school? Not easy to inject every day...

Propionate has the shortest half life of all the testosterone esters and due to its pharmacokinetics is more suitable/favourable when injecting more frequently and is ideally suited to daily/EOD injection frequency and many also do well 3 times weekly albeit usually around 50mg M/W/F. You could try 40mg every M/W/F (120mg/week) or 30mg EOD as I would not jump into daily just yet. M/W/F would be a good starting point. I know in Jay Campbells book he recommends propionate 3x per as ideal for many on trt. Propionate was the first available testosterone ester released but it required frequent injections and was uncomfortable to most so eventually the enanthate/cypionate esters were developed. As far as the propionate ester some find it painful (bee sting like) but I think injection volume would play a big role and everyone reacts differently as one would not know until they try it. If I were in your situation I would definitely try propionate. They do not prescribe it here in Canada only enanthate/cypionate otherwise I would definitely give it a go.

goga

You're injecting 125mg in a single,weekly dose, or in smaller, multiple doses? Living outside the States you can't measure estradiol with the sensitive test, but it *might* be a factor in suppressing your libido if it has climbed. That said, libido doesn't respond as quickly to TRT as other do things such as mood, focus/concentration, and so on.
Can you also comment on my recent results?

goga

Hi, I've been on T Enanthate for 7-8 weeks now, 55mg twice a week, IM. Here is the blood test prior to next injection: T - 11.07 ng/ml (range 2.8 - 8), FT - 45.2 pg/ml (1 - 28.3). I've been injecting on Monday evenings and Friday mornings. The test was taken on Friday morning.
SHBG 28.8 nml/l (17-77)
I've been taking also some black maca and Ashwagandha (the latter know to increase somewhat T - its not supported by studies).

I have been on TRT for an year know doing trial and error staff with Sustanon and T Propionate for 10 months with varying success, before starting T E two months ago.

My libido is rather moderate to low.

How can one explain it? Would you adjust the profile?

M

MarkM

With your high levels of testosterone you probably have high levels of Estradiol and Free Estradiol too. E follows T and since your Total T and Free T are pretty high with moderate SHBG your E2 is probably high as well

You did not provide your estradiol (E2) results, what are they?

Since you are injecting exogenous testosterone it's unlikely Black Maca or Ashwagandha is having any impact on your T levels.

M

MarkM

I have to measure those. But the "sensitive" one is not available here. Strange - even 110 mg weekly made it...
Yes, 110 mg of T E can produce very nice T levels for some men. Some men need even less, and some men need much more.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi, I've been on T Enanthate for 7-8 weeks now, 55mg twice a week, IM. Here is the blood test prior to next injection: T - 11.07 ng/ml (range 2.8 - 8), FT - 45.2 pg/ml (1 - 28.3). I've been injecting on Monday evenings and Friday mornings. The test was taken on Friday morning.
SHBG 28.8 nml/l (17-77)
I've been taking also some black maca and Ashwagandha (the latter know to increase somewhat T - its not supported by studies).

I have been on TRT for an year know doing trial and error staff with Sustanon and T Propionate for 10 months with varying success, before starting T E two months ago.

My libido is rather moderate to low.

How can one explain it? Would you adjust the profile?

Seeing as your TT trough is 11.07 ng/ml converted to 38.4 nmol/L converted to 1107 ng/dl
which is over the top end of the physiological range but more importantly your FT is very high 45.2 pg/ml converted to 156.8 pmol/L

Men with lower SHBG tend to have higher FT which results in higher e2/free estradiol levels and most can achieve healthy FT levels running a lower TT as oppose to one with high SHBG who would need to run a higher TT sometimes well into the supra-physiological range to achieve a healthy FT 2-3%.

I would say because your SHBG is lower and your FT is very high that your e2/free estradiol is elevated and may be effecting your libido among other things.

How are you feeling overall?

You could easily lower your dose slightly to bring your FT down which would help lower e2/free estradiol.

Too bad you do not have access to the estradiol sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS).

Injecting every 3.5 days is working for you even with a lower SHBG judging by your TT/FT levels.....but you could still try lower doses injected M/W/F or EOD.

You may be able to get away with 80mg/week.

If we take your TT 1107 ng/dl, SHBG 28.8 nmol/L and use the Free and Bioavailable Testosterone calculator than your FT is 2.67% and your BT is 62.6%

http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Most men need FT to be 2-3% of TT and yours can come down a little.

goga

well, in terms of libido, I am usually so-so. With T Enth it started well, but has been a bit worse last few weeks... Otherwise, I have never achieved lean body, self confidence and calmness associated with TRT...

goga

I decreased my dosage and increased frequency. Have been on 25mg EOD SubQ for a month. Now the lab shows Free T 22 (1-28 pg/ml) and Testosterone 8.28 (2.8 - 8 ng/ml). Again, sensitive E2 is not available here. Morning erections are rare. The only improvement is I got somewhat leaner. I don't know what to do now...

Systemlord

I decreased my dosage and increased frequency. Have been on 25mg EOD SubQ for a month. Now the lab shows Free T 22 (1-28 pg/ml) and Testosterone 8.28 (2.8 - 8 ng/ml). Again, sensitive E2 is not available here. Morning erections are rare. The only improvement is I got somewhat leaner. I don't know what to do now...

You have plenty of room to lower your dosage. Morning erection are not possible when my E2 is high and ED when E2 is low or high.

Do you feel brain fog like your head’s in a bubble or feel overly hot?

I would try 20mg EOD.

goga

You have plenty of room to lower your dosage. Morning erection are not possible when my E2 is high and ED when E2 is low or high.

Do you feel brain fog like your head’s in a bubble or feel overly hot?

I would try 20mg EOD.
Thank you. I may reduce the dosage. But my free T is not great and it will decrease further if I reduce dosage. I will give it a try though.

Brain fogs are there sometimes. Not often

at15

Personally i feel like twice week is plenty fine for the enanthate ester your using now. Im assuming its 250mg/ml and you could try 0.15ml twice per week which is 37.5mg twice per week. Thats about a 32% reduction in dose from the 110 per week to 75 per week. So we can roughly scale the 1107 ng/dl down to 750 ng/dl.

SkyWarn

I began TRT journey more than 6 weeks ago.
Readings before TRT were:

T - 11.71 nmol/l (range 8.64-29.0)

Free T - 12.96 pg/ml (15-50)

Estradiol - 26.77 pg/ml (11-43)

LH high, prolactin normal.

I inject 125 mg T IM per week.

Results right before next injection were:

T 4.26 ng/ml (3-8), I think its about 15 nmol/l

Free T 19 pg/ml

SHBG 28.8 nml/l (17-77).

E 25

My Lymphocytes are decreased and Eosenophils increased. Hematocrit is fine.

I am starting HCG protocol now 500 UI, twice a week.

In terms of symptoms I think my mental focus is somewhat better now, but libido has not improved much.

Please comment, if you find the results to be appropriate after 6-7 weeks. Do I need to adjust? Is it ok to have have changes in Lymphocytes and/or Eosenophils while on TRT?
Did your low lymphocytes issue resolve?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching