Restoring testicular size with FSH and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gonadotropica

Hi guys, I have a question that I haven’t ever seen properly answered.

I decided a month ago to contact Defy and attempt to improve my fertility. I made some unfortunate choices when I was younger, using testosterone and pro hormones like superdrol for excessively long periods of time. I decided enough is enough and discontinued all external hormones in November 2021. Naturally, I’m not feeling great and libido is so-so.

Here’s the question. I’ve used HCG for the last four months at very high doses of 2500iu per week. I noticed some small improvement in size while on HCG, but testicles reverted to their shrunken size soon after discontinuing. My total test and LH are at acceptable levels, albeit with low free test and high SHBG. I’ve never used FSH in combination with HCG. If I were to dose HCG and FSH for a period of, say, 6 months and then discontinue them, could I expect to see testicle size increases that are permanent?

I didn’t speak to Dr. Saya at Defy, but the healthcare provider I did speak to wasn’t able to really answer whether taking this approach would help normalize my testicle size. So I’m asking, has anybody reversed their testicular atrophy permanently using HCG/FSH? Permanently as in not needing any further fertility drugs.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steve78

I’m about to add fsh to my trt plus hcg to see if there are any changes to my labs or size of the testes… but OP, nothing in life is permanent except death

Abonicex

I’m about to add fsh to my trt plus hcg to see if there are any changes to my labs or size of the testes… but OP, nothing in life is permanent except death

where can you get FSH?

Please tell us how it goes.

I'm very interested.

You can PM if you want and we can talk about it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi guys, I have a question that I haven’t ever seen properly answered.

I decided a month ago to contact Defy and attempt to improve my fertility. I made some unfortunate choices when I was younger, using testosterone and pro hormones like superdrol for excessively long periods of time. I decided enough is enough and discontinued all external hormones in November 2021. Naturally, I’m not feeling great and libido is so-so.

Here’s the question. I’ve used HCG for the last four months at very high doses of 2500iu per week. I noticed some small improvement in size while on HCG, but testicles reverted to their shrunken size soon after discontinuing. My total test and LH are at acceptable levels, albeit with low free test and high SHBG. I’ve never used FSH in combination with HCG. If I were to dose HCG and FSH for a period of, say, 6 months and then discontinue them, could I expect to see testicle size increases that are permanent?

I didn’t speak to Dr. Saya at Defy, but the healthcare provider I did speak to wasn’t able to really answer whether taking this approach would help normalize my testicle size. So I’m asking, has anybody reversed their testicular atrophy permanently using HCG/FSH? Permanently as in not needing any further fertility drugs.
This thread may help you.

jc2c

Got it from revive pharmacy

I’ll start it next month, I’ll keep you posted with labs etc
I just got mine from them too. Have you started yet? I plan on getting a semen analysis before starting to see where I'm at. Are you on TRT + hCG already?

Steve78

I just got mine from them too. Have you started yet? I plan on getting a semen analysis before starting to see where I'm at. Are you on TRT + hCG already?
Yes I’m on trt, 100 mg a week and hcg I do 500 units twice a week (1000 total for the week), I added 75 units fsh twice a week. I really don’t notice much of anything yet , testicles still same size. I’m on week 3 I believe… just got labs done and my FSH is .9 (low) so maybe I’ll double the fsh, not sure yet. Not sure if labs on fsh is a good measure on how much I’m injecting or not.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I’m on trt, 100 mg a week and hcg I do 500 units twice a week (1000 total for the week), I added 75 units fsh twice a week. I really don’t notice much of anything yet , testicles still same size. I’m on week 3 I believe… just got labs done and my FSH is .9 (low) so maybe I’ll double the fsh, not sure yet. Not sure if labs on fsh is a good measure on how much I’m injecting or not.
I would probably start with 500 IU of HCG every other day along with your FSH twice a week, instead of HCG twice a week.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why that high on the hcg? Also, think 150 a week of fsh is enough since my labs show a FSH level of 0.9?
If you just trying to regain your testicle size 500 IU of HCG twice a week, along with your testosterone should be plenty.

Vince

Super Moderator
1500 hcg and 150 fsh total per week?
This is what worked for @HealthMan.

Testosterone + HCG (500IU 2x a week) + FSH (50IU 2x a week)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me