Restoring testicle size

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

Thank you for mentioning the 2 weeks Vince. My doctor never mentioned anything except to see him in 2 months. Vergel said 1 month in his HCG video so I took it from there. I learn more from this website than seeing the Dr. Thanking everyone for contributing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've never read that serms can restore size or reverse testicular atrophy... even though they raise your own lh and fsh levels... Only hcg or hmg can do this. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
In men on TRT, a SERM by itself is usually insufficient to stimulate the HPTA into producing LH and FSH. However, a SERM used in conjunction with gonadorelin does work, potentially better than hCG.

Seth

I've started 500 iu of HCG every other day to increase testicle size. I would like to ass in FSH, once it is back in stock. What dose would you suggest I use?

Seth

Let me clarify: the aching coincides with when the testicles are potentially growing or shrinking. Steady state is when neither is occurring. This is doubtless an oversimplification, as there's more to the process than just growing or shrinking. The episodes have occurred after starting TRT, after starting hCG, after stopping hCG and after starting GnRH while stopping hCG. This latter appeared to be a growth episode, with endogenous LH and FSH trumping the previous hCG use.
Makes sense that there would be some testicle pain during growth. Any thoughts on HCG and Clomid together to stimulate testicle growth?

ghce

When I first used Clomid as a mono therapy after about 2 1/2 years of TRT, sperm count had been low and teste size was a little reduced. After about 2 weeks I noted the previously mentioned testicle pain/ discomfort and by about 4 weeks size was back up to full again and a few months later sperm count was well into upper normal range.

My second use of Clomid a couple of years later after full shutdown due to TRT, teste size was woefully small so I resumed the mono clomid protocol which after about a month had increased testicular volume to almost normal size.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Makes sense that there would be some testicle pain during growth. Any thoughts on HCG and Clomid together to stimulate testicle growth?
The combination may be viable. This work says that adding Clomid does help with FSH production. FSH stimulates the Sertoli cells, which account for more of the testicular volume than the Leydig cells.

HCG therapy was supplemented with clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen, anastrozole, or recombinant FSH (or a combination) according to physician preference and clinical situation. The supplemental therapies were added to raise native FSH levels, as HCG does not raise FSH levels and has no activity on FSH receptors

evansjamesk

What makes them full, blood flow?
Any compounds/vitamins the body uses to make them bigger?
This is purely anecdotal, but I read that damiana increases testicle size. Without my wife's knowledge, I started taking it, and about three weeks later as she was blessing me with her oral artistry, she commented "your balls are getting bigger." So I believe that it MAY help. Don't ask what brand it was, I don't recall. It was years ago.

Another anecdote: I began full-package pumping several years ago. That means my beans and frank all get vacuum pumped inside a large chamber. Very low vacuum pressure for at least a half-hour at a time. I mean, very VERY low pressure. It gets the boys nice and plump for a few days. My right nut stays a little larger all the time, but my left one shrinks back down. For those of you who want to reply "You pump your nuts? Are you crazy?" No, I'm not crazy. It's not as uncommon as you'd think, and again, the secret is just like smoking a Boston Butt: low and slow. CAVEAT: yes, you can cause serious injury if you pump with too much pressure, but I've been doing it literally for years now with no injury. Occasionally one will feel a little sore afterwards, but it never lasts. You can make your own full-package pump inexpensively. Search for STJ full package pump.

Seth

When I first used Clomid as a mono therapy after about 2 1/2 years of TRT, sperm count had been low and teste size was a little reduced. After about 2 weeks I noted the previously mentioned testicle pain/ discomfort and by about 4 weeks size was back up to full again and a few months later sperm count was well into upper normal range.

My second use of Clomid a couple of years later after full shutdown due to TRT, teste size was woefully small so I resumed the mono clomid protocol which after about a month had increased testicular volume to almost normal size.
What was your clomid dosage?

Seth

The combination may be viable. This work says that adding Clomid does help with FSH production. FSH stimulates the Sertoli cells, which account for more of the testicular volume than the Leydig cells.

HCG therapy was supplemented with clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen, anastrozole, or recombinant FSH (or a combination) according to physician preference and clinical situation. The supplemental therapies were added to raise native FSH levels, as HCG does not raise FSH levels and has no activity on FSH receptors
Any thoughts on what clomid dosage I should use?

Seth

This article talks about Fish Oil helping increase testicle size and fertility. I've read that probiotics can help with this too. Your thoughts?

slicktop

What makes them full, blood flow?
Any compounds/vitamins the body uses to make them bigger?
I didn't see that you ever got a direct answer to your question. Without getting into the whole hormone axis, if you think of hormones as keys and hormone receptors as locks, you can think of HCG as a "master key" that opens up several locks. When you take testosterone, your body sees how much you have in your blood stream and decides "ok, that's enough, let's turn the factory off for now" and it does so by stopping the production of other hormones that are usually the "on switch"...so your boys basically stop working. HCG can open the locks that turns them back on.

madman

Super Moderator
I didn't see that you ever got a direct answer to your question. Without getting into the whole hormone axis, if you think of hormones as keys and hormone receptors as locks, you can think of HCG as a "master key" that opens up several locks. When you take testosterone, your body sees how much you have in your blood stream and decides "ok, that's enough, let's turn the factory off for now" and it does so by stopping the production of other hormones that are usually the "on switch"...so your boys basically stop working. HCG can open the locks that turns them back on.

He did back in April but still persists to ask the same question?

Vvs1

I’m mostly interested in compounds, vitamins, minerals, fats, that would be needed for Testes to grow, assuming LH, FSH, and HCG is adequate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me