Restoring testicle size

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

He did back in April but still persists to ask the same question?

That’s me. I did not ask recently, but if people want to keep answering, you don’t have to keep accusing me.

I have testicle size fluctuations on zero medications. HCG doesn’t make them become larger or stay larger.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
That’s me. I did not ask recently, but if people want to keep answering, you don’t have to keep accusing me.

I have testicle size fluctuations on zero medications. HCG doesn’t make them become larger or stay larger.

Hormonal!

Alessandro27

When I first used Clomid as a mono therapy after about 2 1/2 years of TRT, sperm count had been low and teste size was a little reduced. After about 2 weeks I noted the previously mentioned testicle pain/ discomfort and by about 4 weeks size was back up to full again and a few months later sperm count was well into upper normal range.

My second use of Clomid a couple of years later after full shutdown due to TRT, teste size was woefully small so I resumed the mono clomid protocol which after about a month had increased testicular volume to almost normal size.
So taking clomiphene or enclomiphene *alone* without hcg or hmg can reverse testicular atrophy post cycle?

Seth

Wow, first I thought that exclusively HCG or HMG can increase/reverse testicular sizes once you stop T or AAS..
I know, I thought the same thing, but from what I am reading here, Clomid, HCG or the combination of both, can increase testicle size. It makes sense that the combination would stimulate the testicles two ways, instead of just once. Kind of like FSH and Lutenizing hormones.

Alessandro27

I know, I thought the same thing, but from what I am reading here, Clomid, HCG or the combination of both, can increase testicle size. It makes sense that the combination would stimulate the testicles two ways, instead of just once. Kind of like FSH and Lutenizing hormones.
Yeah, but for you just the mono therapy with Clomid has worked in restoring your testicular size and function, right? You didn't need to take hCG/hMG.

Seth

Yeah, but for you just the mono therapy with Clomid has worked in restoring your testicular size and function, right? You didn't need to take hCG/hMG.
I just started taking HCG a few weeks ago. I've been on TRT for years and want to restore my testicle size. But I may add in Clomid, along with the HCG, to see if I can get a better response.

Vince

Super Moderator
I just started taking HCG a few weeks ago. I've been on TRT for years and want to restore my testicle size. But I may add in Clomid, along with the HCG, to see if I can get a better response.
If it works, make sure you let us know. I have “heard” For some it works?

Alessandro27

Me, on the other hand, I'm not on TRT or AAS, just want to recover my testicular size/funtiction and my HPTA permanently..

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching