Restoring testicle size

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seth

I'm new here and want your opinion on HCG treatment for restoring testicle size. I've been on TRT for 5 years and have noticeable shrinkage. I've read that 500 IU every day is good for maintaining size, but what about restoring size? Is there a protocol, such as starting with a higher dose, then gradually stepping it down to the maintenance dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500 iu of hcg twice weekly. It keeps my testicles nice and full. Some members use less. You can start low and slowly work up, to see what works best for you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lots of good info here

Vvs1

Lots of good info here

What makes them full, blood flow?
Any compounds/vitamins the body uses to make them bigger?

rayrock1

Question about HCG. I am on 120 mg T.C a week and 500iu HCG a week. Started TRT 8 weeks ago, i complained about testicles aching on 4 th week, dr put me on HCG. So on HCG addition, for 4 weeks. My testicle size was not an issue only aching,particular the left testicle. It aches like blue balls feeling. Is this normal? Does it mean I have to increase HCG dosage or should I look for something else? I tried changing underwear types and sizes, same thing.

Seth

Lots of good info here

Good information! Thank you!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Question about HCG. I am on 120 mg T.C a week and 500iu HCG a week. Started TRT 8 weeks ago, i complained about testicles aching on 4 th week, dr put me on HCG. So on HCG addition, for 4 weeks. My testicle size was not an issue only aching,particular the left testicle. It aches like blue balls feeling. Is this normal? Does it mean I have to increase HCG dosage or should I look for something else? I tried changing underwear types and sizes, same thing.
For me the aching is a phenomenon of transitions, experienced either while testicular atrophy is occurring, or when it is being reversed. It has always faded after the new steady state is reached, but this can take weeks.

For me the aching is a phenomenon of transitions, experienced either while testicular atrophy is occurring, or when it is being reversed. It has always faded after the new steady state is reached, but this can take weeks.
Cataceous ... I never related it to atrophy when I experienced similiar testicle pains about 2 months ago after being on Androgel. Thought that I had just pulled something or overexerted myself but it makes perfect sense now. Started 0.2 ml /x2 weekly injections of HCG 1-1/2 weeks ago to increase the size back to a normal hopefully. Glad to know that pain may occur as they increase back to normal size.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
cataceous: how did you know what the right dosage was for steady state. did you increase the HCG dosage every few weeks till the pain stopped?
Let me clarify: the aching coincides with when the testicles are potentially growing or shrinking. Steady state is when neither is occurring. This is doubtless an oversimplification, as there's more to the process than just growing or shrinking. The episodes have occurred after starting TRT, after starting hCG, after stopping hCG and after starting GnRH while stopping hCG. This latter appeared to be a growth episode, with endogenous LH and FSH trumping the previous hCG use.

SkyWarn

I'm new here and want your opinion on HCG treatment for restoring testicle size. I've been on TRT for 5 years and have noticeable shrinkage. I've read that 500 IU every day is good for maintaining size, but what about restoring size? Is there a protocol, such as starting with a higher dose, then gradually stepping it down to the maintenance dose?
I inject 250 units twice a week, also nice and full. I also notice better orgasms on the same day as injection. I have been tempted to try 500 twice a week, but haven't yet

Ardoc2

I have had the same experience as Cataceous... only having pain during adaptation to a new level of HCG (both adding more and when reducing/stopping).

To the OP's question... For the last 3 months, I have added HCG back in at 50 iu/day along with 20mg of Test E. It has SLOWLY increased testicle size while not adding back the side effects that caused me to stop it. It is also the only time I have NOT experienced testicular pain while changing HCG protocols. I have not gained 100% of the size back after 3 months but most of it returned and the size may still be increasing?. I do notice the sense of well-being and increased libido that I experienced prior to having issues although its subtle. (I used to tolerate HCG much better but became very sensitive to the E2 increases it caused so I stopped using it for a few months).
This is obviously only an anecdote based on one persons experience, and is pretty early to draw any conclusions but so far it seems (for me at least) a daily low-dose seems to be sufficient to realize the benefits but without sides.

TucsonJJ

Anyone here try Enclomiphene to restore testicle size?

TucsonJJ

Never heard of it before, but just read up a bit on the internet. Sounds like it's a better option than Clomid
I agree... sort of spooky, getting stuff from a online chemical supplier, "Not for human consumption"... but sounds very promising... as soon as I get past my TRT related DVT (blood clot) I will try it... not much info out there...

Seth

Once I start HCG, how long does it take testicles to increase in size? From various threads and the internet, I am reading it can be anywhere from two weeks to a year.

Vince

Super Moderator
Once I start HCG, how long does it take testicles to increase in size? From various threads and the internet, I am reading it can be anywhere from two weeks to a year.
You should notice a difference in two weeks, if not. Increase your dose.

That’s the standard protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching