Restarting TRT + HCG - My Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

rimseb

Hey everyone, if you have checked my past threads you will see that I was on TRT for 6 months but decided to stop in order to have my sperm frozen. I stopped TRT on March 1st 2020 and yesterday I managed to freeze a decent sperm sample ( 21M/ml ) and now am ready to get back on TRT.
I couldn't nail the exact protocol last time due to adding HCG +HMG + Proviron + DHEAs at the same time as TRT which shot my E2 through the roof.
It didn't help recover my fertility nor resolved my symptoms ( even though it improved a bit ) so that's why I stopped.

My main symptoms before TRT and right now are low libido and ED. Ah, I am a 34 year old male, fit and workout 5 days a week.

On the protocol that I am going to start now and that I discussed with my doctor, we are going to add HCG in order to preserve fertility.

What he suggested to me was:

25mg T Enanthate EOD ( 100mg / week )
150 IU HCG EOD ( 600 IU / week )

To be mentioned that naturally I am a low SHBG / low E2 guy.

I am attaching here my blood tests I did 2 days ago.

Thoughts on the protocol overall and if you think TRT is the solution to my ED problems?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nik

Hey everyone, if you have checked my past threads you will see that I was on TRT for 6 months but decided to stop in order to have my sperm frozen. I stopped TRT on March 1st 2020 and yesterday I managed to freeze a decent sperm sample ( 21M/ml ) and now am ready to get back on TRT.
I couldn't nail the exact protocol last time due to adding HCG +HMG + Proviron + DHEAs at the same time as TRT which shot my E2 through the roof.
It didn't help recover my fertility nor resolved my symptoms ( even though it improved a bit ) so that's why I stopped.

My main symptoms before TRT and right now are low libido and ED. Ah, I am a 34 year old male, fit and workout 5 days a week.

On the protocol that I am going to start now and that I discussed with my doctor, we are going to add HCG in order to preserve fertility.

Thoughts on the protocol overall and if you think TRT is the solution to my ED problems?

rimseb are you primary or secondary, do I ever run clomid?

Nik

I am secondary. I tried clomid for a few months, raised my Total T up to 11 but symptoms got worse so I decided for TRT.
For those of us who have shbg under we have a hard time, I will tell you that personally when I did androgel I felt good, but hair loss made me change to injections, I wish this was easier.

rimseb

For those of us who have shbg under we have a hard time, I will tell you that personally when I did androgel I felt good, but hair loss made me change to injections, I wish this was easier.
Did you ever manage to got your injections protocol dialled in to resolve your symptoms?

Nik

Did you ever manage to got your injections protocol dialled in to resolve your symptoms?
I could never try nebido and it was horrible, then my health insurance gives me 250mg injections every 3 weeks, a horrible protocol, androgel is very expensive and my hair falls out a lot, that's why I discontinued it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Thoughts if 600 IU HCG / week is enough to maintain ITT and sperm production / quality?
Conventional wisdom says that 500 IU is enough for most guys to stave off testicular atrophy. But the actual studies say you need more like 300 IU EOD (~1000 IU/week) to maintain normal ITT.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So 150IU / day should be fine for me to get started and hopefully won’t raise my E2 by a lot
It should be a fine start, but no guarantees about the estradiol. Even when averaging 66 IU hCG per day I still had a fair bit of excess aromatization. Results do vary greatly between individuals.

Chris84

From my personal experience with preserving fertility while on TRT dosed test and HCG for 3 years and never missing a dose, 500ius twice a week wasn’t enough to do the job for me. It kept my balls about 3/4 full cosmetically but lab work and advanced semen analysis said otherwise for fertility. After 3 months of no TRT and only HCG, the sperm count was back to normal. My LH and FSH on the other hand is still undetectable. This is just me and everyone is different, but just wanted to give you my experience since my wife and I are trying to get pregnant at the moment.

sammmy

I am secondary. I tried clomid for a few months, raised my Total T up to 11 but symptoms got worse so I decided for TRT.

Clomid can raise testosterone but typically does not help with sexuality because of the unknown ways it interacts with estrogen receptors in the brain.

You should try DHEA 10-50mg/day for a few weeks and nothing else. It boosts sexuality. Note that is not the same as trying it with other interacting compounds - you had a mixture of quite a few.

The big gun that helps me with sexuality (more libido, penis sensivity, and easier orgasm) and tested to increase total and free testosterone is anastrozole but the the side effects are not tolerable - aching joints, feeling tired and sick, and for me specifically, crushes immunity leading to cold sores.

Systemlord

This is a tricky question, if low-T is the cause of your ED, then yes.

I'm not seeing low E2 in any of your pre-treatment labs, the E2 ranges tops out at 35 pg/mL when using the appropriate laboratory testing.

rimseb

You should try DHEA 10-50mg/day for a few weeks and nothing else. It boosts sexuality. Note that is not the same as trying it with other interacting compounds - you had a mixture of quite a few.

Tried that along with Proviron and didn't really make a big difference.

madman

Super Moderator

You stated you have low SHBG.

What was your protocol (T dose/injection frequency) and where did your TT/FT/e2 levels sit on your previous trt protocol?

Post labs.

Screenshot (1724).png

'

rimseb

I changed it quite a few times because I wanted to become fertile while on TRT so taking HCG + HMG + Testo , I never found the sweet spot.

The closest I got to feeling good was when I first started and was taking just 100mg T injected once a week. With that, total T was around 9-10, E2 ranging 30-37. Free T went through the roof, 71 on a range from 15 - 50

madman

Super Moderator
I changed it quite a few times because I wanted to become fertile while on TRT so taking HCG + HMG + Testo , I never found the sweet spot.

The closest I got to feeling good was when I first started and was taking just 100mg T injected once a week. With that, total T was around 9-10, E2 ranging 30-37. Free T went through the roof, 71 on a range from 15 - 50

When was bloodwork done on 100mg once weekly?

10 ng/mL would be 1000 ng/dL and seeing as you have low SHBG you can see why your FT is very high.

madman

Super Moderator

This could have been misleading unless you mean after 3 months or longer on a consistent protocol (T dose/injection frequency) as many tend to feel well when first starting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me