Restart Update: Low Dose Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xerxes

So I have not had any cypionate since Feb 20th (40mg last shot) and then I did 2 weeks of 250iu of Hcg daily. Man, I felt the best I had in years on the HcG. It was crazy! I was REALLY impressed by my mood, energy, libido, and erections on the HcG. Better than I ever felt on TRT.

I've also been taking pregnenolone/dhea compounded capsule from Defy. This whole process is under the care of Dr. Saya, so I am hopeful.

Yesterday was my first day of the Clomid (12.5 mg day). No more HcG.

Took another 12.5 today and will continue to.

Last few days I have felt a little off (definitely not as good as on the HcG). Sleeping a little worse, anxiety a little elevated, a little tired. Could be mentally adjusting to a new therapy and not anything to do with the Clomid since it's literally only been two doses. I am definitely going to be very patient with this whole process.

I will try to keep you guys updated so maybe other guys can benefit from my experience.

I'm really hoping I can restart and get my life back.

I am now seeing a therapist regularly to help me through this as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GA8314

Hi, I'm unfamiliar with your past. Is there a reason you are so eager to restart? What sort of issues were you having with TRT? When you reference HCG being really good, were you not on some regimen of HCG while on the TRT??

Xerxes

Just a quick update on my progress so far. So the two weeks (250 iu daily) of the HcG were fantastic. I hadn't felt that good in years. I haven't any cypionate for about 3 weeks ago. Over last four days I've started the 12.5 mg clomid daily that Dr. Saya prescribed. I have been feeling pretty awful over the last four days: low energy, very bad sleep, anxiety, lethargy, etc. I've also been taking the pregnenolone/dhea capsules Dr. Saya prescribed each night before bed.

I'm guessing that this is normal during a restart attempt and that I just need to be patient while the Clomid starts to . Patience, patience, patience. I'll keep you updated...

Xerxes

Does anyone know if there is a place for HcG in a restart protocol after teh initial "jumpstart" HcG to get the LH going and to reverse the atrophy? Probably not b/c it's suppressive as well, right? Just wondering, b/c I felt damn good for those tow weeks.

ERO

Typically you start with HCG and then stop it when you switch to Clomid due to suppression as you indicated. It likely takes a bit of time for Clomid to kick-in and make up for what the HCG was doing after the HCG was stopped. Hopefully it will get better for you pretty quickly. If you still feel bad after a couple weeks, I would check-in with Dr. Saya as I am sure he can give you better feedback on time frames, etc...

Xerxes

So now on 8th day of 12.5 mg clomid. I don't feel great, but I don't feel terrible. Been taking DIM everyday as well.

Would like if my anxiety was lessened and my libido was heightened, but after not having any exogenous testosterone in over 3 weeks, I thought I'd feel worse.

We shall see. I feel better than I did last week, which is a good trajectory.

I think the low dose/longer term clomid restart protocol takes a bit of time to start really raising levels and producing subjective positive results. So I am still practicing patience, patience, patience.

Xerxes

I was struggling with getting dialed in and often felt awful (although there were times when I felt like a new man). I finally got a consult with Defy after 7 months on a poorly managed TRT protocol. Dr. Saya suggested that a restart attempt might make sense b//c I am only 35 and was probably put on TRT without due diligence and testing (although I did have 3 sub 300 ng/dl readings over the course of 10 months before getting on TRT). I had inquired about a restart in my initial paperwork.

I am confident in Dr. Saya's expertise and I hope this works, but if not at least I go back on TRT (hopefully not) with a fully competent medical professional overseeing it.

I will say that the two weeks on 250 iu daily of HcG (I had never taken any in my 7 months of TRT) were fantastic. I felt the best I had in years. Pre-TRT or while on.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Oh...and my next blood work will be in early April after a month or so on the clomid.

My last T# was in the 490s back in January, which was strange b/c without any protocol change it had gone down from 900s in October. E2 stayed around the same in mid to high teens. SHBG was in low 20s, high teens.

Very curious to see how I feel and what blood will show in April.

Xerxes

Just checking in to give an update (especially for guys searching the internet like I did before choosing this low does clomid path for a potential restart).

Two week into low does (12.5mg) clomid every day and I am really feeling great. Sleeping well, low to no anxiety. Libido is normal, erections good. I've also been taking a compounded pregnenolone/dhea (25mg/15mg) capsule before bed each night and a 120 mg DIM Indoplpex in the morning with my multi-vitamine and 4000 iu of D3.

Right now I feel as good or better than I did on TRT. I hope it lasts and will continue to update the board periodically for the benefit of those in a similar situation and for the curiosity of those always looking to learn more about TRT and men's health through other guys' actual experiences.

So far so good. Blood work in early April and then Dr. Saya and I will decide how to proceed.

CoastWatcher

Just checking in to give an update (especially for guys searching the internet like I did before choosing this low does clomid path for a potential restart).

Two week into low does (12.5mg) clomid every day and I am really feeling great. Sleeping well, low to no anxiety. Libido is normal, erections good. I've also been taking a compounded pregnenolone/dhea (25mg/15mg) capsule before bed each night and a 120 mg DIM Indoplpex in the morning with my multi-vitamine and 4000 iu of D3.

Right now I feel as good or better than I did on TRT. I hope it lasts and will continue to update the board periodically for the benefit of those in a similar situation and for the curiosity of those always looking to learn more about TRT and men's health through other guys' actual experiences.

So far so good. Blood work in early April and then Dr. Saya and I will decide how to proceed.

Glad to read this.

Vince

Super Moderator

Thanks for the update, I hope it continues to go good for you.

Vitamin_C

Do you plan to stop the Clomid and see what you are putting out naturally now without pharmaceuticals? Any vision issues? I will be switching my care with Defy here soon, I am only 33 and I was putting out 480-519 TT naturally so a restart in the near future is something I am very curious about but I want to be under the care of Defy docs for that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me