Restart protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Hello,

Long story short - i’ve decided to come off TRT after 4 years. I have a question regarding PCT protocol. From what i’ve learned - the PCT is pointless until exogenous testosterone leaves the body. Would it be okay to switch to HCG monotherapy (500iu 3x a week) for 6 weeks in order to stimulate the testicles + wait until my body clears out the testosterone? After that period i wanted to stop HCG and add clomid. What would be better - 50mg ED for 4 weeks or 25mg ED for 8? Or maybe 50mg for the first 1 or 2 weeks and 25mg for the rest of the PCT?

Thank you for any response and feedback!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello,

Long story short - i’ve decided to come off TRT after 4 years. I have a question regarding PCT protocol. From what i’ve learned - the PCT is pointless until exogenous testosterone leaves the body. Would it be okay to switch to HCG monotherapy (500iu 3x a week) for 6 weeks in order to stimulate the testicles + wait until my body clears out the testosterone? After that period i wanted to stop HCG and add clomid. What would be better - 50mg ED for 4 weeks or 25mg ED for 8? Or maybe 50mg for the first 1 or 2 weeks and 25mg for the rest of the PCT?

Thank you for any response and feedback!

I would use 1000 IU hCG twice per week for 4-6 weeks. After the hCG, I would take 25 mg/day of Clomid instead of 50 mg for 4 weeks and 12.5 mg/day for another 4 weeks.

After stopping PCT for 6 weeks, I would run a lab test panel like this one.

If your T is not above 350 ng/dL with good recovery of LH and FSH, I would go back to TRT. I am currently a fan of scrotal hydrogel cream from Empower (no shots).

gerardo

I would use 1000 IU hCG twice per week for 4-6 weeks. After the hCG, I would take 25 mg/day of Clomid instead of 50 mg for 4 weeks and 12.5 mg/day for another 4 weeks.

After stopping PCT for 6 weeks, I would run a lab test panel like this one.

If your T is not above 350 ng/dL with good recovery of LH and FSH, I would go back to TRT. I am currently a fan of scrotal hydrogel cream from Empower (no shots).

Good night Nelson. Is the side effect of a severe headache when you wake up in the morning a side effect of HCG? I tried to use 200 ui of hcg twice a week and had to stop. Thank

stx359

From what i’ve learned - the PCT is pointless until exogenous testosterone leaves the body.

This is not necessarily true. If you search some of Cataceous' posts on here you will see a lot of the research around stimulating upstream hormone production and overcoming the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus. I was inspired by his curiosity and attempted a restart at age 51 after four years on TRT. I did change my testosterone regimen significantly but I never came off. After two months on enclomiphene and GnRH I just ran an FSH of 2.1 (1.6-8.0). The dosing regimen is not for the faint of heart though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me