Restart after two years

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

I was on trt for a little more than 2 years. Morning t readings were high 300s low 400s. I could not seem to get dialed in with cream or injection. My main complaint was inconsistent libido erections etc. I have been off for a little more than a month. I took clomid 25mg daily for the first 20 days and then stopped for a week and a half then started Enclomiphene 25mg but stopped that after five days. I did test my readings after I stopped clomid and it was 383 TT at 1 pm. I stopped clomid because I eventually started feeling not so great (probably the zuclomiphene buildup) At first I felt fine. When I started taking Enclomiphene I didn’t feel as good as when I was on clomid (during the first two weeks of taking the drug). I have been off Enclomiphene for five days and feel really bad (having trouble sleeping, fatigue etc). I don’t know why I never felt right on the five days I took Enclomiphene but I feel like it wasn’t working as well as clomid. To be honest I just want my old levels back and I wish I had never started trt. I’m not sure what to do but I feel if I tested now I’d be really low because that’s how I feel. I’m at a loss of what to do next. I mean is it realistic for me to get back to my old levels after two years of trt?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I was on trt for a little more than 2 years. Morning t readings were high 300s low 400s. I could not seem to get dialed in with cream or injection. My main complaint was inconsistent libido erections etc. I have been off for a little more than a month. I took clomid 25mg daily for the first 20 days and then stopped for a week and a half then started Enclomiphene 25mg but stopped that after five days. I did test my readings after I stopped clomid and it was 383 TT at 1 pm. I stopped clomid because I eventually started feeling not so great (probably the zuclomiphene buildup) At first I felt fine. When I started taking Enclomiphene I didn’t feel as good as when I was on clomid (during the first two weeks of taking the drug). I have been off Enclomiphene for five days and feel really bad (having trouble sleeping, fatigue etc). I don’t know why I never felt right on the five days I took Enclomiphene but I feel like it wasn’t working as well as clomid. To be honest I just want my old levels back and I wish I had never started trt. I’m not sure what to do but I feel if I tested now I’d be really low because that’s how I feel. I’m at a loss of what to do next. I mean is it realistic for me to get back to my old levels after two years of trt?
I would think, that you will get back to you old levels. Even at two years of testosterone therapy. It will take time to recover, just do all the right things.

goolapsh

I would think, that you will get back to you old levels. Even at two years of testosterone therapy. It will take time to recover, just do all the right things.

as a side question. The Enclomiphene I got was from defy. I feel like the stuff isn’t legit because I wasn’t feeling any improvement whatsoever during the five days I was on it. Has anyone had good results with Enclomiphene from defy?

TLawyer

hmmm maybe I’ll try it again. But with clomid I had an instant improvement in the first week. I could feel it was working. I’m so confused right
hmmm maybe I’ll try it again. But with clomid I had an instant improvement in the first week. I could feel it was working. I’m so confused right now.
Not sure, but that may have been in your head, or your dopamine levels bumped up over the thought of trying someone new and it wasn’t really a T increase. It took a few weeks before I realized I felt truly better enclomiphene (although my testicles were bigger almost immediately after starting). Even then, I have days where I feel better than others. For me, it has made me feel more normal, not like Superman, which is fine with me.

goolapsh

Not sure, but that may have been in your head, or your dopamine levels bumped up over the thought of trying someone new and it wasn’t really a T increase. It took a few weeks before I realized I felt truly better enclomiphene (although my testicles were bigger almost immediately after starting). Even then, I have days where I feel better than others. For me, it has made me feel more normal, not like Superman, which is fine with me.
Okay I think I will give it another try

goolapsh

Also what is your long term plan? I’m not sure if the sustainability of these drugs long term. Side effects are bound to pop up at some point especially since it decreases igf-1

Smokin Joe

Two years TRT this time.
Yes level of 505 measure while still using Enclophimene twice a week.

I've restarted several times over the years but this was easier with Enclophimene.
I suspect that my levels will remain less the Enclophimene but I haven't stopped long enough to do labs without it.

goolapsh

Two years TRT this time.
Yes level of 505 measure while still using Enclophimene twice a week.

I've restarted several times over the years but this was easier with Enclophimene.
I suspect that my levels will remain less the Enclophimene but I haven't stopped long enough to do labs without it.
Any side effects from the drug? Sorry for all the questions it’s just not many people have tried Enclomiphene

Smokin Joe

No worries..
I did post today that this is my 5th month in and that my wanker has deflated verses being on T and my sensitivity is 0.
Someone commented that maybe it is a side effect.
I don't know for sure but it is annoying.
A little irritable on the days I take Enclomiphene but not bad at all.

Smokin Joe

New bloodwork; DHT and SHBG
It looks like DHT may be a problem with libido up and down.

Dihydrotestosterone 35 ng/dL - Range 30-85 ng/dL ES
Sex Hormone Binding Glob.- Serum 40.1 nmol/L - Range 19.3-76.4 BN

Any suggestions to raise DHT without out TRT?

S.J.

goolapsh

New bloodwork; DHT and SHBG
It looks like DHT may be a problem with libido up and down.

Dihydrotestosterone 35 ng/dL - Range 30-85 ng/dL ES
Sex Hormone Binding Glob.- Serum 40.1 nmol/L - Range 19.3-76.4 BN

Any suggestions to raise DHT without out TRT?

S.J.
I’ve read that creatine can help but unsure if there is truth to this.

Gef

Hi. Until this moment I thought the FDA had not yet approved enclomiphene (Androxal). So this is available from Defy?

Smokin Joe

I've read about creatine but not sure that i want to ingest those amounts on a regular basis.
Also read up on Butea Superba Extract. May try it with Elclophimene.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me