Repeat Bout of Low Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

hankerata

Hey guys--

Back in June, I posted this -- suspecting I had high E2 but it turned out (as many of you who replied had suggested) that it was in fact low Estradiol. Once I got my hormones back in a good spot, the symptoms went way.

Fast forward to now. Out of nowhere, I started having some ED issues -- weak erections during both sex and solo journeys. One time during sex I actually lost it during intercourse. When I am able to have an orgasm, and that's a bit of struggle right now, it's a weak orgasm -- i.e., not nearly as pleasurable as normal. This is exactly what happened in June, when I posted earlier, so I am assuming that I am now again in a low estradiol mode.

Here's my current protocol:

Test Cyp 200 mg/ml – 0.45 ml IM/SQ 2 times weekly
HCG 400 iu SQ 2 times weekly
Anastrozole 0.5 mg 2 times weekly

My most recent labs, from 11/29/21, show:

Testosterone: 854
Free T: 28.9
Estradiol, Sensitive: 17.3
SHBG: 25.5

If I look back on the previous two labs from this most recent one, I can see my Estradiol has been going down: Six months before that lab, it was 26.8 and then six months before that it was 28.4.

Anyway, a couple of questions:

1) In the short term to recover from this low E2 and resulting ED issues, should I resume protocol as normal but skip my next dose of Anastrozole?

2) Do others experience these sorts of temporary bouts of low estradiol even when the protocol otherwise seems fine, or does this suggest that I may need to alter my protocol -- i.e., in the longer term, does this possibly suggest that I am not producing as much estrogen as before and so might now need a lower dose of Anastrozole? I know this will require bloodwork, and I am due in about two months, but curious what the take is here.

Thank you. I find this forum's hivemind hugely helpful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hankerata

I did not receive any responses to this, but I wanted to follow up to report that I had my estradiol tested, and it came back as 48 with a reference of "< OR = 29 pg/mL". So it was considered high by the reference range.

Turns out my theory that I was running low estradiol was wrong; I was running high. That said, I've seen people comment here that estradiol in the 48 area isn't really high. So I'm not sure what to make of this. For now, I've gone back on my AI.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be curious to hear it. I've continued to have trouble maintaining an erection, and orgasms are underwhelming, so at this point, I'm assuming this is because my E2 got too high. But again, curious to hear what others might think given this situation. Thanks.

hankerata

Am I somehow misunderstanding the reference range? It says less than or equal to 29. This was a Quest lab. When I've taken LabCorp labs, their estradiol range is ~8-35. So at 48, I am above both Quest's and LabCorp's ranges, no?

Vince

Super Moderator
Am I somehow misunderstanding the reference range? It says less than or equal to 29. This was a Quest lab. When I've taken LabCorp labs, their estradiol range is ~8-35. So at 48, I am above both Quest's and LabCorp's ranges, no?
Yeah you're above range. The higher levels will probably help you feel better so I would skip the AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me